Question.

Michelle jin

So I have this friend Michael who I met through a site but found out he goes to the same school as me. He's 23 and loves to work on cars, lately, he's been teaching me things here and there because I really wanted to actually know something about cars. Anywho, we've been hanging out a lot and before he always kept asking me out for coffee and what not. I finally said 'yes' to one of his dates and we had a good time. We honestly never have awkward moments together and we can talk about pretty much anything. The night ended with a kiss that he started!

We're both really busy people so I hadn't seen him for like a week and I told him that I was going out of town with Joe for like a vacation, soo he was on my ass to make sure I had time so we could meet up before I left, which ended in another kiss. Throughout the weekend I was gone, we were texting like we so normally do and planned to spend the night together because he said he 'wanted to wake up beside me the next morning' SO how could I refuse? We got a room together last night and since JOE told me to get LAID, I did. lol Michael and I both started it.... Well afterwards he had his arms around me and what not and we were laying there just talking until we both fell asleep.

The next morning, today, lol, he took me home and he kissed me before I got out of the car.

Now I'm wondering if I should worry that I was used or if he really does like me?

So I have this friend Michael who I met through a site but found out he goes to the same school as me. He's 23 and loves to work on cars, lately, he's been teaching me things here and there because I really wanted to actually know something about cars. Anywho, we've been hanging out a lot and before he always kept asking me out for coffee and what not. I finally said 'yes' to one of his dates and we had a good time. We honestly never have awkward moments together and we can talk about pretty much anything. The night ended with a kiss that he started!

We're both really busy people so I hadn't seen him for like a week and I told him that I was going out of town with Joe for like a vacation, soo he was on my ass to make sure I had time so we could meet up before I left, which ended in another kiss. Throughout the weekend I was gone, we were texting like we so normally do and planned to spend the night together because he said he 'wanted to wake up beside me the next morning' SO how could I refuse? We got a room together last night and since JOE told me to get LAID, I did. lol Michael and I both started it.... Well afterwards he had his arms around me and what not and we were laying there just talking until we both fell asleep.

The next morning, today, lol, he took me home and he kissed me before I got out of the car.

Now I'm wondering if I should worry that I was used or if he really does like me?

I kept thinking "Is there going to be a question, or is she just trying to make single people like myself jealous?" until I got to the question. :lol:

Honestly, no. I don't think he was using you. If he did, he probably wouldn't bother to stay with you the entire night, much less talk to you until you both fell asleep. You could always try texting him or something, and see if he replies and if he seems enthusiastic about it. Or call. Either way, it would pretty much settle if he likes you or not. I bet he does, though.

Well he didn't sneak out while you were asleep. That's probably a good sign.

Also, going off of assumption and the guys that I know around here, if all he wanted was to get laid, he probably wouldn't have expended the energy to teach you about cars, take you out twice, text you incessantly, etc. He sounds sweet, though he may just be a good actor.

I guess in the end there's no way to predict the future. You're best bet is probably to not get your hopes up too high, but at the same time don't write off either. If you manage to stay mostly ambivelant you're setting yourself up to be either pleasantly surprised or less dissapointed, so in a covoluted sort of way it's win-win.

Good luck! :-)

I had to read this on the forums instead of you telling me?

You sick bitch! :P

(That's a joke for all the mods reading this!)

Woohoo for getting laid!

Let me ask you a question (or three): Did you have fun? Was it good? If you never saw him again, would you still be glad that you did it? If you answered yes, then you weren't used, because you got as much out of it as he did.

But, to answer your question, it doesn't sound like it to me, but then again, I wasn't there. (Damn). He spent some time and effort building up to this, it wasn't just a quick hook-up like Joe might have. :P

Let me ask you a question (or three): Did you have fun? Was it good? If you never saw him again, would you still be glad that you did it? If you answered yes, then you weren't used, because you got as much out of it as he did.

But, to answer your question, it doesn't sound like it to me, but then again, I wasn't there. (Damn). He spent some time and effort building up to this, it wasn't just a quick hook-up like Joe might have. :P

Joe has only had sex with one person for all of 2008 and 2009 to date. So hush. I don't do hookups :P

Woohoo for getting laid!

You weren't answering your phone!

lol Yes, he was...amazing. He almost schooled me! Had me going every which way. He's a good kid.

Well if he's good with cars he must know what he's doing under the hood! :lol:

It doesn't sound like he used you, he dropped you home kissed you goodbye. I guess only time will tell really. How many times has he text you since he dropped you off?

Bogart impression- "Michelle, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

Honestly, a caring, honest, and good friend is hard to find. The sleeping together part has not affected the way you two act around each other, another good sign.

I wish I had your boy in my life. :P

lol.

Well he went straight to school afterwards and we've just been talking like usual.

Well Michelle it looks promising to be honest. The last kiss when he dropped you off, yeah sounds like a keeper.

You deserve to be happy, so WOOHOOO.

• Site Administrator

There are guys out there who like the 'thrill of the chase', so your question wasn't unreasonable. However, for every guy who goes to a lot of effort to seduce someone, and then walks away, there are a ton of guys who are looking for a decent relationship. The odds are that he's the latter type. You'll know within the next few days, and I, for one, am crossing my fingers for you :) He sounds like a really nice guy.

Aww. I don't think he's using you. He put in a lot of effort to teach you about cars... and yeah.. guys just don't put in a lot of effort if they don't like the person. So, even though you broke the cardinal NO NOOKIE UNTIL THE 7TH DATE rule.. (Krista rule), I believe you two have a good thing going. :)

Good luck. :wub:

And Joe, it should be: "I don't do hook-ups anymore."

I kept thinking "Is there going to be a question, or is she just trying to make single people like myself jealous?" until I got to the question. :lol:

:lol:

Well he didn't sneak out while you were asleep. That's probably a good sign.

Also, going off of assumption and the guys that I know around here, if all he wanted was to get laid, he probably wouldn't have expended the energy to teach you about cars, take you out twice, text you incessantly, etc. He sounds sweet, though he may just be a good actor.

I guess in the end there's no way to predict the future. You're best bet is probably to not get your hopes up too high, but at the same time don't write off either. If you manage to stay mostly ambivelant you're setting yourself up to be either pleasantly surprised or less dissapointed, so in a covoluted sort of way it's win-win.

Good luck! :-)

Very good strategy IMO!

Woohoo for getting laid!

Well, I'll let it go this time 0:)

Yes exactly! That's precisely what I was thinking. Who's to say he isn't sitting around thinking, "is she serious about me or did she just want to get in my pants and make me teach her more about cars?"

OK, so he probably isn't thinking that in so many words, but the point is it sounds very mutual and even if it doesn't work out it doesn't necessarily mean that anyone was using anyone else.

However...

It sounds like it is working out. :D:2thumbs::great:

:hug:

Good luck :)

Kevin

:lol:

Very good strategy IMO!

Well, I'll let it go this time 0:)

Yes exactly! That's precisely what I was thinking. Who's to say he isn't sitting around thinking, "is she serious about me or did she just want to get in my pants and make me teach her more about cars?"

OK, so he probably isn't thinking that in so many words, but the point is it sounds very mutual and even if it doesn't work out it doesn't necessarily mean that anyone was using anyone else.

However...

It sounds like it is working out. :D:2thumbs::great:

:hug:

Good luck :)

Kevin

I think he's sitting around thinking "Damn that was awesome. Damn." Then he gets a few tingles. "God she rocked my world. Damn." A brief smile. "And she's fun to be around, and can even hold a wrench without dropping in. " A thoughtful pause. "I wonder if she'll let me f**k her again?"

I think he's sitting around thinking "Damn that was awesome. Damn." Then he gets a few tingles. "God she rocked my world. Damn." A brief smile. "And she's fun to be around, and can even hold a wrench without dropping in. " A thoughtful pause. "I wonder if she'll let me f**k her again?"

:lmao: She's not Brad dude!

I just want some of what ever you were drinking today! LOL :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...