Britain's Got Talent

Sir Galahad

Ok, we've had the whole Susan Boyle thing. So this is the place to get the good & the bad of the week! :D

Mamma Trish Drag Act with, ah, um, twist!

Julian Smith Sax player, was really surprised.

Shaheen Jafargholi This kid is good.

Ummm, Not so good! :P

Edited by Sir Galahad

I like Hollie and Shaheen. When voice came of them, it was like 'Whoa!', esp with Hollie! Diversity is great too!

But I'm rooting for Julian Smith! :D His performance was awesome. Didn't know that sax could be so cool.

take care,

Ieshwar

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Methane needs help, a lot of help. :lol:

Greg Pritchard totally blew me away...unreal voice. :D

Dream Bears were fun. :P

Shaun Smith would by my choice. Excellent voice and, yeah, cute too. B)

Jamie Pugh is another great talent. Great voice and the whole thing with him was very touching. :D

Emma Czikai is the b****** from hell. :angry:

Edited by smalltownboy09

I just listened to Shaheen Jafargholi...totally awesome. To be told to stop because you've got it all wrong by Simon would devastate most kids his age. Never mind having to pick another song and then pull it off the way he did...amazing. :worship:

He has my vote. :2thumbs:

I just listened to Shaheen Jafargholi...totally awesome. To be told to stop because you've got it all wrong by Simon would devastate most kids his age. Never mind having to pick another song and then pull it off the way he did...amazing. :worship:

He has my vote. :2thumbs:

B) ...........Shaheen - Not to mention how cool and collected he was, he was unfazed and went into the other song without batting an eye. Not only was I impressed with his singing but how he shrugged it off.

Shaun Smith sang great, but was nervous and looked out of sorts being in the limelight.

Hollie.......Is she for real? That was incredible!!

Jamie Pugh...Fantastic song, but I wonder if he was any range?

Greg Prithchard .........unreal voice, I doubt if he could pull off another round! Simon was funny when he compared it 'like a dog meowing'

Edited by Benji

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first semi-final tonight. Here are the 2 finalists + 1 I thought was really cool but didn't make it.

Faces Of Disco - These guys were great, check out the torso's at the end. Yum. Alas they didn't make it to the final. :(

Susan Boyle - Very dodgy start, but through to the final

Diversity - These guys are amazing. great dance act

Ok, first semi-final tonight. Here are the 2 finalists + 1 I thought was really cool but didn't make it.

Faces Of Disco - These guys were great, check out the torso's at the end. Yum. Alas they didn't make it to the final. :(

:(..........Not that great!!

Susan Boyle - Very dodgy start, but through to the final

B)..........Your right it seemed to be a shaky start, but she power housed it through very well!

Diversity - These guys are amazing. great dance act

B).......These guys were pretty good!

I liked Faces Of Disco, especially when they stripped off their tops at the end :D ....they have bodies similar to mine! :blink:

Susan Boyle - I agree with you, very shaky start, and had a couple of bad moments in the song as well. For me it was ok, no where near her audition quality unfortunately.

Diversity - They were pretty good I thought, but will have to improve to get even close to winning.

:lol: Thing is with Faces Of Disco, they are a fun act, that's what this show is all about. It doesn't do any harm that they happen to be very nice to look at either! :wub:

Second semi-final tonight, so more to come!

Edited by Sir Galahad

Ok, Semi Final 2. Seriously lacking this episode. One of the favorites froze on the night, which was a huge shame. Anyway the two below are through to the final.

Shaun Smith - Very cute, and not a bad singer either! :P

Flawless - Another great dance act, for me these guys have the edge over yesterdays act.

Another 2 tomorrow. :D

Ok, Semi Final 2. Seriously lacking this episode. One of the favorites froze on the night, which was a huge shame. Anyway the two below are through to the final.

Shaun Smith - Very cute, and not a bad singer either! :P

Flawless - Another great dance act, for me these guys have the edge over yesterdays act.

Another 2 tomorrow. :D

I thought both these two deserved the final spot. You're right though Gal, is was a pretty poor show; and what the hell happened to Jamie Pugh? He was amazing in the auditions, then tonight it just seemed to fall apart.

Ok, I saw Semi Final 1.

I agree that Faces of Disco were very good to see. Both entertaining and great on the eyes. *drools*

I thought that the Julia girl's performance was entertaining and hilarious. Lol!

Diversity was awesome! WTG!

Take care,

Ieshwar on his way to see Semi final 2 on youtube. Lol

watched the last act tonight and then the review, and I thought they were all pretty much flat. not much talent that I'd want to go through to the finals.