Cedar Point

Myr

• Site Administrator

Out of curiosity, how many people have gone to/go to Cedar Point?

I plan on being there for a day or two in June.

• Site Moderator

I've been there a few times. The last time is almost 3 years ago.

You'll have a great time there. I just hope you have better weather than I did on my last trip. It rained for the two days we were there.

• Site Administrator

The last time I was there it was 95 in the shade and I blacked out on Raptor.

I'll take low 80s and be happy. ;)

I go the first Monday after opening weekend. This year it was "Physics Math and Science Day" so were were lots of high schools and a few middle schools there. Long lines but plenty of eye candy.

I actually was a little pervy and took secret camera phone pictures in queues of the really cute boys. I was kinda really bad at it, but it was fun anyway. I got one or two pictures of cute boys, but I felt guilty afterwards...

I might go again later this summer, but if I do it would probably (hopefully) be with a boyfriend...so perv pictures wouldn't be on the agenda...lol

Awesome place if you love coasters! Some of the best in the world. Top Thrill Dragster is kind of a let down. 1.5 hour wait for a 30 second ride. Last time I went was last year on Father's Day (Gay Day, wear red if you go).

I LOVE roller coasters. :wub::worship::2thumbs::great: I've always wanted to go to Ohio and the spend time at major roller coaster amusement parks there riding all of the coasters, but so far that hasn't happened. Maybe as a college graduation present? Hey, Dad! Hint, hint! LOL

Colin B)

• Site Moderator

Ohio is the home to two large parks, Cedar Point and King's Island. Both parks are own by Cedar Fair L.L.D.

KI is home to The Beast, the worlds longest wooden coaster, and Son of Beast, the worlds tallest and fastest wooden coaster. SoB was also the first wood coaster to have one inversion. The loop has since been removed since Cedar Fair bought the park.

• Site Administrator

They took the loop out?

Pah!

I'm going to both parks soon.