What kind of music do you listen to?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of music do you listen to?

• Rock/punk/alternative
    • alternative
    • pop
    • trance/electronic/dance
    • country
    • R&B/hip hop
    • all of the above

Generally i like indie/britpop/britrock type of stuff cos i am from England lol!

No 1 favourite band is Oasis, followed by the beatles, the who, stereophonics, coldplay, the strokes, the killers, franz ferdinand (im suprised no one has mentioned them), blur, weezer, interpol, arctic monkeys, beck, death cab for cutie and a bit of ACDC. You know.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally i like indie/britpop/britrock type of stuff cos i am from England lol!

No 1 favourite band is Oasis, followed by the beatles, the who, stereophonics, coldplay, the strokes, the killers, franz ferdinand (im suprised no one has mentioned them), blur, weezer, interpol, arctic monkeys, beck, death cab for cutie and a bit of ACDC. You know.

You are leaving out the best british bands. What gives?

I like all types of music, but my favorite is country. I love country. Country Country Country. I'm seeing how many times I can say country in one post.

Country.

I used to write off country, being the loathsome east coaster I am, but after I saw "O Brother Where Art Thou" I developed an unexpected appreciation for the genre.

Put on some country music (old or new doesn't matter) and I'll run like the place is on fire!!! (Sorry Slaveboy :P ) Country music is about the only type I don't like to listen too... It could have something do with growing up 40 miles from no-where.

What I listen to usually depends on my mood or what I'm doing (I always have music on when I'm at work... I can't concentrate when it's quiet... drives my co-workers nuts)

Here's some that I've been listening to lately:

Three Days Grace

Green Day

Radiohead

Coldplay

My Chemical Romance

Billy Talent

Chemical Brothers

Hot Hot Heat

Perfect Circle

Papa Roach

Next week it'll be a whole new list!

:D

Okay, like I said, I like all types, so my list:

Natasha Bedingfield (I love you I love you I love you I love you)

Idina Menzel

Keith Urban (he's yummy)

Tim McGraw

Brad paisley

Allison Krauss

Fall Out Boy (Dance, Dance)

Ying Yang twins

And My All Time favorite...Faith Hill!

My list will probably never change. I like the same things consistantly.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got some new cd's that have been on my wish list. I'm going through a bit of a jazz/blues phase.

Madeleine Peyroux "Careless Love"

Mocean Worker "Enter the Mowo!"

Marc Broussard "Carencro"

Amos Lee "Amos Lee"

Herbie Hancock "Possibilities"

All good.

Sharon

i LOVE Blues Traveler, probably my faverote band

i will listen to about anything, not the biggest fan of rap or contry but there r some songs in each that i will listen to.

suck with band names and who sings what, i usualy just turn the raideo on and if i hear a song i like, will find out what artist did it and track down the song.

Like alot of the clasic rock from the 60's and some 80's

have alot of old vinel records, just need to find a player cince mine went kaput.