Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Changing Lanes, Chapter 41

I'm wondering how long the Scar's henchmen are going to stay loyal. I could see the Jetta being overwhelmed real easy upon its return to the resort.

Should definitely be interesting to see how Eric reacts to the tequila this time. Looking forward to that scene. 0:)

Also, how is the government going to talk themselves out of this one? Poor Mr. Graeme.. :P

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that despite everything going on, the most important foreshadowing in this story will still end up being:

It might take months, or weeks, or merely hours, but of one thing he was now nearly certain; the fuse was lit, and the entire Los Angeles area was staring right down the barrel of The Big One

Cliff hangers with goat droppings are a new one for me!

Between the dead bodies and the goat dodo this is a smelly chapter.

I wonder if the teqila could realy make anything worse. There is already looming disaster and wide spread panic.

Cliff hangers with goat droppings are a new one for me!

Between the dead bodies and the goat dodo this is a smelly chapter.

I wonder if the teqila could realy make anything worse. There is already looming disaster and wide spread panic.

Remember... this is an Eric we're dealing with... the more pressure we're under, the more 'fun' we are when we have a few tequila drinks in us ;)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..