I apologize in advance to anyone who is offended, if you are the easily offended type, don't read the joke (it is funny though)

This is the favorite joke of a feminist who is very important in my life

How many male chauvinist pigs does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, let the bitch cook in the dark!

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthal

P.S. I apologize to anyone offended who didn't think they would be but ended up being so. :P

Edited by Snow Dog
I just read this to my little sister. :lol:

She hit me when I laughed.  :(

Your fault, snow dog.  :angry:

... it was still funny  0:)

Dom, the important question to ask your sister is: How many of your friends have you told it to?

P.S. I hope she didn't hit your "writing" arm :blink::P

Edited by Snow Dog

I read the punch line...I have 3 older sisters (grew up with also 2 older stepsisters.but that's another story). I had no brothers and I would threaten them to trade them all in for a brother (it didn't work)

My sisters would remind me that they long ago gave upon on the men in their lives fixing anything, no less to do what is listed in the punch line..since the men in their lives couldn't find the stove no less light it. no less find out where a light bulb is and no less even know how to make a cup of coffee..and whenever I am over their homes its true (well one brother in law can cook..but he uses and I mean uses every pot and pan in the house to make anything and he is the brother in law who built a house with his brothers for his parents...but 20 yrs later it still has parts undone....just the way his and my sister's house is....parts renovated but still undone)

Me, I know I am not handy, but I learned a long time ago how to get by...or else, if one of the sisters were to stop by and things weren't in order I would get the "what for" and that ain't pretty..trust me....I love them dearly but I still say at times, "thank God for caller I.D. and voice mail/answering machines...its called Italian avoidance, which leads to eternal Italian/Catholic Guilt add to that and add even further is the fact I am their only brother and Gay!!! I still have one sister who can't say the word.....no, not Italian....the word "Gay"....honest, no joke...I just do the eye roll thing when she tries and tell her you can say it....or if she asks about (rare she will ask if there is someone (boyfriend/partner/husband..words that she can't say either) in my life at the moment....all I can say is Italian Sisters....and Italian Mothers...Aunts, Grandmothers, Cousins...well, Dom gave you an example, I just gave a few more....)

Well, at least I am ROFL..I can't account for the rest of you!)

so, I know better then laugh...like Dom's sisters they would give me the what for....learned that early on as a boy....

Dom and I can tell you about Italian sisters and Mothers......they make Grandma Alice look tame, amateurish and like a school girl in comparison.

on that note, back to work I go:) I feel better now....geez, Snow Dog your joke evoked some good therapy there.

Michael

Edited by Rocketcnj
My answer to the guy in the joke would be, you can go eat at McDonalds. Forever.  :P   :rolleyes:

I'm not seeing that as a punishment Kitty :P

'I'm loving it'

'Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun'

'You deserve a break today'

'It's a good time for the great taste of McDonalds'

Vic

'Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun'

'You deserve a break today'

'It's a good time for the great taste of McDonalds'

Vic

:thumbdown::P

Kitty ;)

Well, I take that back partly. I do like their breakfasts.

Kitty....just have Vic watch "Supersize Me" and I think he will change his mind...Mickey D's...yucko.....no less Burger King.....

I am proud that I do know where the stove is, how to use it and of course the microwave above it:) and how to clean and do laundry....and I do love my Italian sisters....they are a comedy act, just as I am sure I am to them....and now I wouldn't trade them in for a brother..well most times...and I am sure there are times they would trade me in too...I still from the "so did you eat well today..did you eat any vegetables? those are important!"

Michael

This joke is definirely not PC but I believe my American friends will enjoy it :P

AP Wire Services...

The French Government announced yesterday that it had raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate." The increased alert was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed the French white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

:lmao:

Hugs,

Conner :boy:

This joke is definirely not PC but I believe my American friends will enjoy it :P

AP Wire Services...

The French Government announced yesterday that it had raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide."  The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate."  The increased alert was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed the French white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

Hugs,

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

AP Wire Services...

The French Government announced yesterday that it had raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide."  The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate."  The increased alert was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed the French white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

Hugs,

NEWSFLASH!!! The French Government just surrendered to the Salvation Army today!

Don't laugh to hard. It would be hard to cook gumbo and red beans and rice for you in the dark......

...ok I admit it I laughed too.

Mag

I son't know Mag, gumbo sort of looks like its always cooked in the dark. :D

Sharon

Ok you may have a point there, but I don't think mine looks that bad. Now my Grandmothers Goulash thats another story. I don't make it since I hate the way it looks. Hmmm.....

Maybe my Grandfather made her cook in the dark. :lol:

Mag

Don't laugh to hard. It would be hard to cook gumbo and red beans and rice for you in the dark......

...ok I admit it I laughed too.

Mag

I son't know Mag, gumbo sort of looks like its always cooked in the dark. :D

Sharon

Ok you may have a point there, but I don't think mine looks that bad. Now my Grandmothers Goulash thats another story. I don't make it since I hate the way it looks. Hmmm.....

Maybe my Grandfather made her cook in the dark. :lol:

Mag

I would never bad-mouth Mag's gumbo. It is delicious. Thanks honey! :2thumbs:;):wub::hug: