Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

I'm sorry Conner. You've been pretty clairvoyant too.tongue.gif

From chopped liver to clairvoyant...not bad. Bitching does work! :D

As for you, paya, stop being right. :2hands: It's my turn. :P

Well i could come up with a very far far off analysis so i won't bother.....

Just kiddinG!

Well Cole will appoligise, i like the idea of infront of the whole team & the coach & maybe MAtts new family

Danfield and Matt!!! SO unBELIEVEABLE f**kING CUTE!!! I soooooo hope they get together!!!!!....or do something together!!!

Mark When your write about Matt and Danfields Sex Scene i DeMAND you do it with intimacy and not "He starting f**king his brains out" :P :P.......:o Yes.....i Demand authors on the way they write :

Well you remember how it was my Birthday.....a while back....Sept 23.....well that made me 19......why is still says i'm 18 i duno, i'll try and change it. (Plus Legal age is 18 in Canada for Sex :D)

Mark When your write about Matt and Danfields Sex Scene i DeMAND you do it with intimacy and not "He starting f**king his brains out"

CHECK THAT.

I love your stories, mark, but plzplzplz don't do that.

ALSO

I will be so happy if Danfield+Matt makes Sen. Danfield eat some crow.

Mark When your write about Matt and Danfields Sex Scene i DeMAND you do it with intimacy and not "He starting f**king his brains out" :P :P.......:o Yes.....i Demand authors on the way they write :

Well you remember how it was my Birthday.....a while back....Sept 23.....well that made me 19......why is still says i'm 18 i duno, i'll try and change it. (Plus Legal age is 18 in Canada for Sex :D)

"...Matt gently fondeled Wade's thick member and then brazenly devoured it to the root."

How's that for intimate? :lmao:

Yes, at 18 in Canada, you are a legal adult. However, the age of consent for sex is 16 - nation wide. It only became 16 very recently. It was 14 a few months back.

laugh.gif OK, OK, I shush... baaasmiley.gif

Mumblemumble

Mark, you wouldn't drive Cole to a suicide, would you?

blahblahblah...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT?!??!?! if anything something like that tech institute a year or so back, where he gets really depressed and shoots up the school........but i don't think that will happen. Not Suicide. That would be.....I won't lie i'd probably stop reading it right then and there and say good bye to G.A for a while. Anyone killing themselves over anyone is no way to live. I have my Bestfriends Girl Friend already guilty and hospitilized twice because she overdosed....because she couldn't control him..... (He's hot so he is VERY popular).....anyway he gave that all up for her, they were good for a while. then Shit hit the fan and Hosptial is where it went. Eiter way. NO Suicide.

And fine make the moment between danfield and Matt meaningless. Arg. :P Oh well i loved this moment between them, even if its only a one time thing. but lets not lie to ourselves.....it's not.

SPOILER ALERT, quoted text deleted.

Mark M, calm down. You're discussing here something NOBODY said! ;) And please try to use more "spoiler" style like this:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT?!??!?! if anything something like that tech institute a year or so back, where he gets really depressed and shoots up the school........but i don't think that will happen. Not Suicide. That would be.....I won't lie i'd probably stop reading it right then and there and say good bye to G.A for a while. Anyone killing themselves over anyone is no way to live. I have my Bestfriends Girl Friend already guilty and hospitilized twice because she overdosed....because she couldn't control him..... (He's hot so he is VERY popular).....anyway he gave that all up for her, they were good for a while. then Shit hit the fan and Hosptial is where it went. Eiter way. NO Suicide.And fine make the moment between danfield and Matt meaningless. Arg. Oh well i loved this moment between them, even if its only a one time thing. but lets not lie to ourselves.....it's not.

you just add [ spoiler ] at the beginning and [ /spoiler ] at the end of your text, the tags of course without a pause. ;)

plus

of course, it could be only am attempt - but what I see: Cole doesn't have many friends. In fact he had one. And he totally repulsed him and hit him because of that b*tch. He's been ostracized by the team - when he finds out, he'll have no one to help him go through that. And it adds drama to the story. ;)

Now at least this is what Conner said to me. 0:)

Edited by paya
  • Like 1

Well i don't see the point of the spoiler at this moment.....1. Cuz we don't know.......2. The story/chapter is already posted....for them to come in ehre and read before that chapter is posted....would....be....i duno insane.

oh and 3. Only the Author or the Editor could spoiler anything truly. As for the Susicide thing.....he technically did ask mark if he was thinking about it in his spoiler. But i can just hope not. haha sorry for taking things out of proportion. :o

Well i don't see the point of the spoiler at this moment.....1. Cuz we don't know.......2. The story/chapter is already posted....for them to come in ehre and read before that chapter is posted....would....be....i duno insane.

oh and 3. Only the Author or the Editor could spoiler anything truly. As for the Susicide thing.....he technically did ask mark if he was thinking about it in his spoiler. But i can just hope not. haha sorry for taking things out of proportion. :o

Don't worry Mark. I won't hurt you. You'll be fine. biggrin.gif

• Site Administrator

Wow, Mark!! Very great chapter update!! I am loving Bloodlines as well as your other stories. I have to say that I saw a rift coming between Cole and Matt due to the "slut" but not to the extremes that happened. And 'ole Danfield being a sneaky snuggler, lol....I was expecting it to be alcohol induced but hey, however it starts!!! Ahh, the gentle twists in your brain....gotta love them!

• Like 1

Wow, Mark!! Very great chapter update!! I am loving Bloodlines as well as your other stories. I have to say that I saw a rift coming between Cole and Matt due to the "slut" but not to the extremes that happened. And 'ole Danfield being a sneaky snuggler, lol....I was expecting it to be alcohol induced but hey, however it starts!!! Ahh, the gentle twists in your brain....gotta love them!

I'm glad you liked it! Sometimes I write stuff that I really like. Usually it's dialog, where I make myself laugh. Sort of like humor masturbation. But I really liked the feel of the scene with Wade and Matt at the end, especially when you try to extrapolate what Wade must be feeling.

The next chapter is interesting. It should be up on Tuesday.

tutti-

I write on thing and suddenly I'm hooked on this forum... OK Danfield and Matt, my opinion is that they shouldn't just have sex. Rememnber the hug! It was "completeness" not warm and lustful. For Danfield sex has consequences, it has meaning. He is also much more mature than Matt. It is not something he enters into casually. Matt is special to him (and a lot of that may be subconscious) and Matt may be awakening to his first real sensation of love. To me it makes more sense that this relationship be more of an evolution than a revolution. There has to be more to their first time than what Matt has experienced previously. Wade is not going to be just another friend or a f**k buddy, that is not how he is wired.

Dave

Brilliant chapter, Mark! I am really loving Matt and Danfield together, whether they end up as really good friends or something more. They just seem to have an amazing connection.

I wonder where Cole is going to fit in now that he's moved out of the room with Matt and Matt and Danfield are so close.

Paya worshippy.gif I don't know how you guess so well, but that's pretty amazing, too. And if it keeps the chapters coming faster, then keep guessing!

When I originally wrote this chapter, I had Cole succeeding in his attempt. It's really interesting how that happens, how I killed him off, changed my mind, and then came up with some really cool (IMHO) plot twists. I did the same thing with Calvert in Master and Commander. I'm not sure what the lesson is, but next time I'm having a block, I'm going to kill someone, at least for a bit.

I was hard as a rock, and he was too. I could feel him pressing into my leg. With any other guy, with anyone else this hot, I'd roll him over onto his back and blow him until he saw stars, but not Danfield. Something about him made me want to go slow, to just enjoy what I could get, to savor the moment, so that's exactly what I did.

I felt Danfield's fingers moving along my lower back in a subtle way so only he and I knew, making sure I knew he was there and with me. What an awesome thing to do.

I got up.

I didn't see it coming, not yet anyway. I thought maybe Cole and Amber would stay together a bit longer and that there'd be other stuff happening in the mean time. I did think Cole would fall apart, but I didn't think it would be quite that severe. I'm glad he's okay. I want Amber to pay. She can't be doing that to people.

Okay, I so want Matt and Danfield to end up together. They're so cute. The problem is that I think Danfield may be a severe closet case. That will make things difficult.

Okay, I so want Matt and Danfield to end up together. They're so cute. The problem is that I think Danfield may be a severe closet case. That will make things difficult.

Tiger just remember this line - "Figures that I'd decide to get all worked up over the straight son of a GOP senator. " LOL!! Hopefully Matt and Wade will work it out! laugh.gif

Edited by gmendias

I did predict that Cole would apologize! :2thumbs:

Unfortunately, that's as close as I got. :(

Great chapter, Mark. I didn't see that coming at all.

Well, sometimes it's more fun to be surprised! I'm glad you liked the chapter.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..