Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark, loved Ch. 41, Ch. 42 was a nice transitioning chapter. The CC scene was priceless, especially exposing his old high school flame...as a shitty lay! lmaosmiley.gif That was absolutely priceless!

In Ch. 42, Mummy's letter connecting them to being in cahoots with the bank was quite interesting!!!

Wade and Matt are so perfect together! Like Matt, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop in this chapter. I can't decide if I'm happy that it didn't or not. Of course I want them to be happy, but I don't want the story to end yet!

It's a very good sign that Wade is considering Matt's feelings about sleeping with women at parties.

I was also glad that Cole is up and around and interacting with people again. I was worried that staying holed up at Escorial might not be good for his depression, but he seems to be doing well.

Matt's Mom is a piece of work. She and her husband kick Matt out of their lives and cut him off financially while he's in school, and then are surprised that he would embarrass them? That's pretty minor compared to what they've done to him. Even JP's parents handled it much better, and that was 30+ years earlier.

It cracks me up that "Mummy" would expect Matt to play by "polite society" rules, while she and Daddy do everything they can to screw Matt over. I can just see her stamping her foot and screaming , "How dare he not be miserable because we rejected him!" Go Matt!

It just sucks that not everyone has a JP, Steph, Brad, and Robbie in their lives to back them up.

Personally I think Mummy and Daddy went on a Christmas cruise so they didn't have to explain to their friends why Matt wasn't home for the holidays. Then he shows up and now everyone knows anyway. Too funny.

I am glad Wade is going to the counselor. I don't think that is something you can just "get over" without some help. I get the feeling we're not done with the Danfield family just yet, so he's going to need all the support he can get.

I agree with paya and the test for being gay all of a sudden....but i never thought the son of a senator would come out like that....with the ho's

ME AM STUPID :P

withstupidsmiley.gifBTW how do you pronounce A-E-Rho Areo? like the Chocolate bar? or A-ho?? what? confused ><

Anyway....in other news....i hated microeconomics....worst class ever....all it was is supply and demand and aggregate expenditure and what not.....GDP i got down pretty well.....other then that i'm at a loss and now i'm in my 3rd semester of economics...(one class per semester) Thank God there's no more after this semester. Econ can die as far as i'm concerned. :o

How many chapters is in BL? Did we hit the magic 50? :) Or it would end soon... :( And I know Granger's back on his ship but the thought of NO CAP chapter at all is really depressing :wacko:

50 sounds like a good length, but only Mark knows the answer. It's nothing to be sad over. There is to be at least one more story for 2001. One would, however, not be able to overlook the fact that we're running out of years. :ph34r:

This is post number 6,000. :o

Edited by Tiger

OMG congratz tiger....this is post number not enough to be signifigant for me yet. lol

Mark May do a futuristic story rather then history maybe??? that'd be cool.....but yes....all in all if mark doesn't plan on going into the future we are running out of years.....maybe a new story entirly a required?? Based in a different demography of the contential U.S? New york perhaps??

Either way...CAP is on it's way to be bound and sealed off i think :'( Good year for 2009 for the whole of the CAP series.

Mark, loved Ch. 41, Ch. 42 was a nice transitioning chapter. The CC scene was priceless, especially exposing his old high school flame...as a shitty lay! lmaosmiley.gif That was absolutely priceless!

In Ch. 42, Mummy's letter connecting them to being in cahoots with the bank was quite interesting!!!

It was a fun scene to write. And you're right, this story has it's own pace. Super intense, then a few calming chapters, then intense again. Gee...that means we're getting close to intense again.devilsmiley.gif

Wade and Matt are so perfect together! Like Matt, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop in this chapter. I can't decide if I'm happy that it didn't or not. Of course I want them to be happy, but I don't want the story to end yet!

It's a very good sign that Wade is considering Matt's feelings about sleeping with women at parties.

I was also glad that Cole is up and around and interacting with people again. I was worried that staying holed up at Escorial might not be good for his depression, but he seems to be doing well.

Matt's Mom is a piece of work. She and her husband kick Matt out of their lives and cut him off financially while he's in school, and then are surprised that he would embarrass them? That's pretty minor compared to what they've done to him. Even JP's parents handled it much better, and that was 30+ years earlier.

I think now that Wade's got the burden of abuse, and worrying about Beau, lifted, he's becoming more relaxed about things. He's opening up more, starting to trust again.

Matt's parents, like many parents, don't understand why their son can't be like they want him to be. I'd write it off to a control thing. "We'll hurt him until he can't handle it and then he'll reform" kind of plan. In case you were wondering, it doesn't work.biggrin.gif

It cracks me up that "Mummy" would expect Matt to play by "polite society" rules, while she and Daddy do everything they can to screw Matt over. I can just see her stamping her foot and screaming , "How dare he not be miserable because we rejected him!" Go Matt!

It just sucks that not everyone has a JP, Steph, Brad, and Robbie in their lives to back them up.

Personally I think Mummy and Daddy went on a Christmas cruise so they didn't have to explain to their friends why Matt wasn't home for the holidays. Then he shows up and now everyone knows anyway. Too funny.

I am glad Wade is going to the counselor. I don't think that is something you can just "get over" without some help. I get the feeling we're not done with the Danfield family just yet, so he's going to need all the support he can get.

I'm with you on the counselor. I think people can work through most things on their own, but being abused/molested as a child isn't one of them.

I think the Christmas cruise was their way of saying "don't bother coming home."

Not done with the Danfields yet? You have no idea.

JP's parents were noblesse, Maman literally, JP's "Dad" sort of too... an American noble... :D I'm curious how it will work with Wade. I really didn't get how he knew they were hitting on him because he's US Senator's son... I thought they were testing him about being gay.

I liked this chapter a lot! I enjoyed reading it though I sort of expected some stabbing pain occuring in Matt's lower back... ;) But Mark likes happy endings of his chapters and knows that if he uses a cliffhanger, we will bug him endlessly about posting of another chapter :D And waiting FOUR days on a cliff sounds scary! :blink::ph34r:

How many chapters is in BL? Did we hit the magic 50? :) Or it would end soon... :( And I know Granger's back on his ship but the thought of NO CAP chapter at all is really depressing :wacko:

Well, "Bloodlines" is at 52 chapters now, and I'm not sure if that will be it or not. If my schedule would just ease up a little bit, I'd be able to finish it. Grrr.

I've actually seen this happen on campus, where you have the son of really famous/rich people. Everyone wants him to f**k them. That's what Wade's experiencing.

I agree with paya and the test for being gay all of a sudden....but i never thought the son of a senator would come out like that....with the ho's

ME AM STUPID :P

withstupidsmiley.gifBTW how do you pronounce A-E-Rho Areo? like the Chocolate bar? or A-ho?? what? confused ><

Anyway....in other news....i hated microeconomics....worst class ever....all it was is supply and demand and aggregate expenditure and what not.....GDP i got down pretty well.....other then that i'm at a loss and now i'm in my 3rd semester of economics...(one class per semester) Thank God there's no more after this semester. Econ can die as far as i'm concerned. :o

"A" - "E" - "ROW" is how you say it. Economics is cool. You must have shitty teachers.

50 sounds like a good length, but only Mark knows the answer. It's nothing to be sad over. There is to be at least one more story for 2001. One would, however, not be able to overlook the fact that we're running out of years. :ph34r:

Years can last a long time in a story. No worries.

It's an honor to get your 6000th post. wub.gif

There's no need to rush things to an end! ;) ;) ;) I like Matt as a narrator! He reminds me of Brad. In fact those three are my favourite narrators. Stef, Bred and Matt. Or Stef, Matt and Bred. :D

And I'm really looking forward to a battle JP's maffia against Senator Danfield's goons. :2hands:

A mafia battle? That's much too crass for JP.

Totaly had shit teachers for economics....stupid powerpoint presentation by a computer nerd....not even a nerd at that....and then this year....a farmer....teaches it to us....not an actual economist. Like WDF?

A E ROW eh? interesting cool name :P

Mark -

First off I liked Chp. 42. However... if this little cloud you introduced turns into something more, I swear I'll come to St Louis and hunt you down! sword.gif

I love how the hos have started to circle the rich meat. That was really nice. Yuppers, a guy that well connected can't stay anonymous forever. Stanford is full of people just like him so the fact he was there was bound to circulate amongst the elite.

I hope you occasionally refer to the ongoing councelling in the future chapters. No way Wade is just going to smoothly sail away from that storm. It being his own father thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif has got to leave some deep disturbances... (shiver)

Mummy got unnerved! What a bitch.

Dave

Mark -

First off I liked Chp. 42. However... if this little cloud you introduced turns into something more, I swear I'll come to St Louis and hunt you down! sword.gif

I love how the hos have started to circle the rich meat. That was really nice. Yuppers, a guy that well connected can't stay anonymous forever. Stanford is full of people just like him so the fact he was there was bound to circulate amongst the elite.

I hope you occasionally refer to the ongoing councelling in the future chapters. No way Wade is just going to smoothly sail away from that storm. It being his own father thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif has got to leave some deep disturbances... (shiver)

Mummy got unnerved! What a bitch.

Dave

Clouds? I didn't see any clouds.jerry.gif

Years can last a long time in a story. No worries.

Right. And of course, there's alway the Prequel. I'm sure the Crampton/Schulter family were just as crazy in the 19th century as they are today, LOL.

My guess is that after 2001, there will be a story for 2004/2005, which happens to coincide with Will, JJ, and their cousin John's senior year of high school. 2004/2005 had a lot of interesting things happen- the gay marriage in Massachusetts, the re-election of George W. Bush, the Indian Ocean tsunami, and Hurricane Katrina. Then maybe something for 2007-2008, and finally a story for 2009-2010. 2010 should be present-day whenever Mark gets around to it.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 1

Can't wait for ch 44. It's going to be so much fun to watch Sen. Dumba$$ scramble to do damage contol. I'll just be over in the corner rubbing my hands together anxiously waiting.

• Like 1

Re: Ch 43 ... Poor Carullo ... He's going to be crushed when he finds out!

Yeah, he is. sad.gif

Can't wait for ch 44. It's going to be so much fun to watch Sen. Dumba$ scramble to do damage contol. I'll just be over in the corner rubbing my hands together anxiously waiting.

LOL. I'm not so sure about that. Dick Cheney is my role model for Senator Danfield.

this is going to bed fun, let the damage begin!! muwhahah!! although i'm surprised Brian hasn't done anything after he saw matt and wade at escorial.....possible he does not know his dads a senator...either way good work Mark and Joe the editor. :D

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..