Thanks for the Anthology!

C James

The Fall Anthology, "Something Unexpected" is now up, and I want to take this opportunity to thank Graeme, our Anthology-Coordinator, for what I well know is one heck of a lot of work; checking, approving, picking graphics, formatting, etc, etc, etc.

I also want to thank Steph, for her work on the tech side, including putting the anthology online.

Thank you both, for a wonderful job! And thanks also to the Authors and their teams, for giving us all something to read. It looks like a great collection, and I look forward to reading it.

CJ

I second that. It was fun to write for and handled incredibly well. Graeme was an enormous help and I am very grateful. I didn't realise you could thank anyone in the anthology entry and I don't have a team to thank so I will that Graeme instead... he did a fab job very kindly. And thanks to everyone else involved.

• Site Administrator

Thanks, but the coordinating job isn't really that difficult, and I love formatting the stories so that's no chore! And I have to thank C James for getting the anthology up because work and family commitments meant that I wasn't going to be online at the times when it was possible to make the anthology live.

Thanks to all the authors and their teams! We've received another broad range of stories and I hope everyone will take the time to have a look at them and leave comments. :D

Graeme :wizard:

GA Anthology Coordinator

Agreed! I echo the other two's words in that I'd like to thank all of you for all the work you done in both setting up, preparing, and releasing these stories.

I'd also like to thank the other members of my team: Dargon, and TalonRider, for their exceptional work they both exhibited while working on the Anthology.

Thank all of you ever so much! ;)