Homework help!

Camilo

Well, I just wanted to see if, you know, out of the kindness of your heart, seeing a fellow GA member stressed, and being the good person that you are, would help me with my homework. Not do it for me, just...oh I don't know, hint here and there at the answer...

Here's what I have to do for my Social Ethics Class

QUARTER PROJECT

First Quarter

Find others and form a study group. Or join an existing one. Get support my working together with others with the same goals. Please don't blow your education. Make homework a priority. Please.

• Site Administrator

*puts on his Professor Tweed Coat*

No cheating. Do your work.

If you'd like, I can remove the temptation of Gay Authors for you until Friday...

Myr

If you'd like, I can remove the temptation of Gay Authors for you until Friday...

Myr

LOL! See Camilo, you never know when your wishes can turn against you - and then be fulfilled... ;-D

Someone's teacher has been drinking his or her bathwater. Was that a serious assignment, or has Camilo just succeeded in pulling our collective legs?

Only Camilo knows the answer to that and, since you've raised the suggestion of misrepresentation, how will we view his response to the question? :P

Seriously, some advanced preparatory schools, such as the one Camilo (says he) attends, would have challenges like that for students in their senior year. The great majority of us, who attended public high schools, never had an assignment like that until we reached college...if then.

If he does have such an assignment, perhaps he should take Myr up on his offer.