Men can breastfeed!

Tiger

So I'm sure some have wondered, "What is the reason that a guy has nipples?" Well, the answer is simple. It is the same reason a woman has nipples. Nipples allow babies to feed on breast milk. It's more difficult for men to produce, but it can be done.

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html

Edited by Tiger

So I'm sure some have wondered, "What is the reason that a guy has nipples?" Well, the answer is simple. It is the same reason a woman has nipples. Nipples allow babies to feed on breast milk. It's more difficult for men to produce, but it can be done.

http://www.unassiste...es/milkmen.html

I would offer a nipple, but I have seen your teeth.

Who? Moi? innocent.gif Surely not.... devilsmiley.gif Is it really kinky to like the feel of sharp teeth nipping the skin, teasing and tearing.. lapping the blood.... erm.... brb smile.gif

Nephylim, I answered Tiger's call first. Stamp. Stamp.

Doesn't mean that I can't capitalise on that to my own ends if I can smile.gif

Still, the least you could have done is let me play with him for a few minutes before you yanked his tail out from between my legs... Uh I mean fingers.

Still, the least you could have done is let me play with him for a few minutes before you yanked his tail out from between my legs... Uh I mean fingers.

What can I say? I'm evil.. so bite me... pleasedevilsmiley.gif

I think the cat left?

If he has any sense he has :) Cats are not very brave you know... they rely on speed to save them :) And it's really dangerous to get caught in the crossfire between a vampire and a mad cow... especially at milking time devilsmiley.gif

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/miscarticles/milkmen.html

Reason why we have nipples is because we were female for a few weeks after conception until the body saw that we have XY genes. A couple nipples were just in case situation. :P

Though I never doubted that men could make some milk. The milk glands are still there, though much smaller and fewer in number compared to women's. Hence why it is possible for men to get breast cancer, although rarely.

Who? Moi? innocent.gif Surely not.... devilsmiley.gif Is it really kinky to like the feel of sharp teeth nipping the skin, teasing and tearing.. lapping the blood.... erm.... brb :)

Naturally I so love it when guys get busy with my right nipple. 0:)

Edited by Jack Frost

Reason why we have nipples is because we were female for a few weeks after conception until the body saw that we have XY genes. A couple nipples were just in case situation. :P

Though I never doubted that men could make some milk. The milk glands are still there, though much smaller and fewer in number compared to women's. Hence why it is possible for men to get breast cancer, although rarely.

Naturally I so love it when guys get busy with my right nipple. 0:)

B)..........Wonders if I should post this....... Tired? baby crying? and are you shirtless? NEVER grab the infant and lay back down in bed with the baby on your chest....as you doze off you will awaken quickly as that sucker has latched onto you eagerly seeking milk you haven't produced. For a baby that young they can suck extremely hard and are difficult to disengage which soon becomes your main focus as you are very wide awake by now!!! 0:)

B)..........Wonders if I should post this....... Tired? baby crying? and are you shirtless? NEVER grab the infant and lay back down in bed with the baby on your chest....as you doze off you will awaken quickly as that sucker has latched onto you eagerly seeking milk you haven't produced. For a baby that young they can suck extremely hard and are difficult to disengage which soon becomes your main focus as you are very wide awake by now!!! 0:)

Can I ask, Personal Experience?

Aww Benji, it's really not hard to disengage a baby's sucking mouth from a nipple! All you have to do is put your finger on the side of his/her mouth and allow air to flow in. I had to learn that the hard way having sometimes two sucking at the same time! UGH! PAIN!!!

Can I ask, Personal Experience?

:angry:...........Yes it was personal from experience and I did not have Rush's knowledge, I was afraid of hurting the baby and myself, so I used both hands, formed a 'peace sign' interjecting between us and pried off! However I had trouble sleeping after that!! :angry: And no Sandra, it will NEVER happen again!

Edited by Benji

• Site Administrator

LOL, you all are funny. You can twist a thread quick. Men can use the bottle/nipple shield system that adoptive moms use to nurse if they want to. My youngest wasn't a biter but liked to latch on, Benji I am sure you know what I mean devilsmiley.gif , pull back as far as he could and then shake his head back and forth. I wouldn't advise it. Now a little bit of adult twisting, thats different. Cia (used to be anordwell)

Edited by Cia