Sup

rknapp

I'm bored right now so I thought I'd pop in after XX months of being completely inactive. How's everyone?

Heh to gauge how long it's been since I logged in, look at it this way. FF did not know my login information for GA. I installed FF seconds after installing Win7x64, and that was well beyond a month ago. In fact I don't even think the Ubuntu installation preceding Win7 had that information and I did that a few months ago. Oops. :P

I'm bored right now so I thought I'd pop in after XX months of being completely inactive. How's everyone?

Heh to gauge how long it's been since I logged in, look at it this way. FF did not know my login information for GA. I installed FF seconds after installing Win7x64, and that was well beyond a month ago. In fact I don't even think the Ubuntu installation preceding Win7 had that information and I did that a few months ago. Oops. :P

B)..................I noticed your MIA status, what was it school?

B)..................I noticed your MIA status, what was it school?

That, plus general laziness and lots of traveling. My car clubs have had me driving as far as the NE-most corner of MA, to the top of Ohio, and back. Plus lots of traveling with John.

Hey there! I was hoping that if you were gone, it was because you got a new car and were out driving around.

Well, I HAVE been driving it a lot. Bought it in April with 62,224 miles, and she busted 76,000 miles today. I have get a beater to keep the miles away! T_T

Don't become a stranger!! :blink:

I'll spank.. :P

Pft, your gay husband (or did you finally ditch Eric's gay ass?) already nurpled my nipples. -.-

Hey Robbie!

Hows things? What kind of new wheels did you end up getting?

Ok, Thats all the important things I think LOL

TimTheSlut

2002 Chrysler 300M Special in Deep Sapphire Blue. I love it. XD

"Manic poster" LMAO

Shhhhhh. :P

To the newbies: Welcome! Feels weird to welcome someone new who is welcoming me back, but there you have it. :P

2002 Chrysler 300M Special in Deep Sapphire Blue. I love it. XD

Whats it top out at? I know you know already LOL

Last week I was driving grandma's 2000 Grand Marquis with the 4.6L DOHC V8, She drives it 10 miles a week, So when I get down there I take it out on the highway and open it up. I was saddened to find it tops out at 118MPH :( It still had so much more power to give!

Edited by Tim the Traveller

Whats it top out at? I know you know already LOL

Last week I was driving grandma's 2000 Grand Marquis with the 4.6L DOHC V8, She drives it 10 miles a week, So when I get down there I take it out on the highway and open it up. I was saddened to find it tops out at 118MPH :( It still had so much more power to give!

I'm not sure, actually. Originally I thought it had no speed limiter at all (in which case, it would be drag limited at a little over 150 MPH). Then someone told me it actually does have a limiter, at 140 MPH due to the V-rated tires. I've only had it up to 118 MPH. *whistles innocently* 0:)

I'm not sure, actually. Originally I thought it had no speed limiter at all (in which case, it would be drag limited at a little over 150 MPH). Then someone told me it actually does have a limiter, at 140 MPH due to the V-rated tires. I've only had it up to 118 MPH. *whistles innocently* 0:)

If you're getting a blow job while driving, you get to tack 60mph onto the speed. FYI.tongue.gif

innocently whistling says you've been faster, but just wont confess. i dont blame you, anything doubling the speed-limit or more is an automatic DL revocation :/ unless you get a really nice cop who just wanted to race you LOL

118 is a good speed though, although when you come up on traffic going only 85 or 90 it does tend to irritate you!

• Site Administrator

G'day, Robbie! I haven't been online a lot myself recently, though I do tend to drop in a bit more frequently than you :P If John hasn't signed in recently, say hello to him from me, too, please :D

G'day, Robbie! I haven't been online a lot myself recently, though I do tend to drop in a bit more frequently than you :P If John hasn't signed in recently, say hello to him from me, too, please :D

He signs in more than I do, but I'll pass it along. :boy: