Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Welcome Aboard, RedA!

RedA has joined the team, and he's a yachtsman. He has been of enormous help in writing Circumnavigation.

I've rarely been at sea in anything smaller than a cruise ship, and the largest boat I've ever owned was a 14 foot racing sailboat when I was in my early teens. So, I desperately needed expert advice, and RedA stepped forward.

As with all my team, this is a job with many drawbacks, not the least of which is having to put up with my raw drafts.

Thank you RedA!!!

CJ

• Site Administrator

Welcome RedA specool.gif

We, the readers, will not give you too hard of a time as we realize that this is a one goat show tongue.gif . As long as you don't put up a picture of yourself being a four legged goat, you should be safe.

On a more serious note, thank you for coming aboard CJ's team and helping him with this story. We all know that CJ surrounds himself with the best, so you must be one of the best to be helping him out.

Oh, and don't forget any chance you get to publicly humiliate the goat it will be much appreciated by us innocent.gif .

Steve cool.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..