The Ascended Chapter 1 by KiwiShadow

Aww I've got some really nice comments about the story so far, I'm thinking I'll have to keep it going at this rate...

oh and @Nephylim I just noticed I called you 'buddy' when I first talked to you and you're actually a girl! So I'm really sorry about that :S Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out though, I appreciate it :) I have to say I'm really liking it here.

@theboyChase - glad to see you approve :)

• Site Administrator

I've only had time to read part 1 but loved the elegant writing and the philosophical bent. I am looking forward to finding the time to read more. Please do keep writing.

Aww I've got some really nice comments about the story so far, I'm thinking I'll have to keep it going at this rate...

oh and @Nephylim I just noticed I called you 'buddy' when I first talked to you and you're actually a girl! So I'm really sorry about that :S Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out though, I appreciate it smile.gif I have to say I'm really liking it here.

@theboyChase - glad to see you approve smile.gif

Hey, I can be a buddy :) I've answered to worse :)

And it was a pleasure to give a helping hand to such a talented writer.

Glad you're liking it here, we like having you here wub.gif

Hey, I can be a buddy :) I've answered to worse :)

And it was a pleasure to give a helping hand to such a talented writer.

Glad you're liking it here, we like having you here wub.gif

Okay! Hehe - Just don't want to offend anyone, some people are really sensitive about that sort of thing! Thanks again :)

ANYWAY! I got asked in an email recently asking how I came up with the idea and roughly where I'm going with it because it was 'slightly hard to understand'. So I will without spoiling anything (I'll try). I actually came up with it during church when I was a kid as I'm an unwilling Catholic and I must say that it's so hard to be in a room with a bunch of people who think you're evil and immoral. I actually still go under sufferance because I'm still living at home (for the moment, anyway). I guess I came up with it because I needed to dream I was someone else, somewhere else away from all the bullies at school, away from all the heartache of being alone and afraid and generally just somewhere happy. The beginning of the story, as you know, is extremely emotional and I wrote it originally to help me through a really tough time because writing is my outlet.

BUT! Where am I going with it? I think I'll just answer it with two questions: What is going to happen with the relationship between Ian and Aiden, can it survive? and if there are two different groups (good and evil) and they are each on different sides, will they have to clash in battle?