Thank you for the Anthology!

C James

Putting the anthology together is a lot of hard work. Our Anthology Coordinator, Graeme, has done a fantastic job, and I would like to invite everyone to join me in giving a big "Thank You!" to Graeme, and also to Steph, for techical help, and to shadowgod, for emergency repairs.

Thanks also to the participating authors, editors, and betas.

This anthology looks like a great one; its theme is "Deceptions".

CJ

Thank you to everyone involved in putting together the anthology from those who thought up the theme to those who put it together, edited and to those who read. Special thanks to Graeme who works so hard but makes it so much less daunting for those who contribute. :)

Ye, indeed! Thank you guys! I was just thinking of telling Graeme how wonderful he was but I figured he'd already knew and didnt need me to tell him and I'm sure that goes for Steph and Shadowgod as well!

And while this one didnt need much fixing(I hope) I wanna thank the one who fixed up my previous story, cause I wrote that in about 6 hours straight the day it was due and didnt take enough time to go through and fix everything. I apoligize and thank you.

Edited by Kanaye

I haven't been able to get to read anything yet... though I will be soon. I look forward to seeing all the hard work that everyone put into their creations...

Amazing job goes to the Authors and to Graeme for putting it all together...

Eric :)

• Site Administrator

As I am completely non-techie I am amazed at all of the work that the admin and mods put in here on GA. Thanks to Graeme, Steph and Shadowgod for their hard work on the anthology section, it's wonderful!