Okaaayyy....

It is now 4 AM......

I was kind of on a roll with what I was writing...

went for 35 minutes straight without stopping.....

And I accidentally hit the 'Refresh' button...CONVENIENTLY located right under my "?" key.

Yeah....

FML!!!

I'm going to bed now. :P

Oh noooo!!! I don't wanna laugh but... LMAO!!! you didn't think of 'undo' the Oops? LOL ohh sorry to hear that! i know I would be majorly pissed if it happened to me too. But then again, at 4am who the hell remembers which key is where on the puter :(

lol well, if you're using Windows, and Word/Open Office

CTRL A: Select all text

CTRL X: delete all text (see why that combination is bad?)

CTRL Z: UNDO previous actions (see why that's useful after the A-X combo?)

CTRL S: SAVE

Hehehe, don't worry, Rush. Looking back on it, I'm laughing too. Grrr! Just so you all know....umm...the return of "My One True Weakness" has now been officially 'delayed' until I stop being pissed at it! LOL!

You know, whatever those CTRL-Z and all functions are that you mentioned? They are completely different on my keyboard! You have now opned up a whole new world of shortcuts for me on this thing. I'll need to practice and bang around to find out what everything does. That's so weird. But yeah, those same commands have a completely different function on my end.

Awww, I know Hoskins! :: Hangs Head In Shame :: I don't know why, it's like...breaking tradition or something. I always type it right out online and keep handwritten notes in my notebook beside me. Bad habits. 9 times out of 10, everything is a-ok! But that ONE time when it isn't....

:: CURSES LOUD!!! ::

:: SCARES FLOCK OF BIRDS OUT OF THE TREES ::

Hehehe, don't worry, Rush. Looking back on it, I'm laughing too. Grrr! Just so you all know....umm...the return of "My One True Weakness" has now been officially 'delayed' until I stop being pissed at it! LOL!

You know, whatever those CTRL-Z and all functions are that you mentioned? They are completely different on my keyboard! You have now opned up a whole new world of shortcuts for me on this thing. I'll need to practice and bang around to find out what everything does. That's so weird. But yeah, those same commands have a completely different function on my end.

Awww, I know Hoskins! :: Hangs Head In Shame :: I don't know why, it's like...breaking tradition or something. I always type it right out online and keep handwritten notes in my notebook beside me. Bad habits. 9 times out of 10, everything is a-ok! But that ONE time when it isn't....

:: CURSES LOUD!!! ::

:: SCARES FLOCK OF BIRDS OUT OF THE TREES ::

Really? I thought it was pretty standard.

What type of computer do you have? What operating system? What word processor?

Sorry, but you've awoken the nerd in me. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind guys that Comsie is using a webtv so the same rules/shortcuts don't apply. :( Unless that's changed... which as far as I know... it hasn't.

For those who don't know what a webtv is, check wikipedia. (I'd post the link but I don't know what the exact rules on link posting are so I won't for the moment)

but... if I can draw your attention this section, specifically the portion I have underlined, you might understand :)

FYI: "The WebTV product is an adaptor that allows a television set to be connected to the internet, primarily for web browsing and email. While WebTV does not allow as much functionality as a computer-based browser, it is a low-cost alternative to a traditional computer connection to the Internet."

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..