Articles Of House-elf Bondage

Yes,

I do. And here are the ones I have come up with so far.

Gandalf

THE ARTICLES OF HOUSE ELF BONDAGE

1: A House Elf is bound to his/her wizard house/family for life.

2: A House Elf, by word or silence, may not cause or allow harm to come to a member of his/her wizard family.

3: A House Elf, by action or inaction, may not cause or allow harm to

come to a member of his/her wizard family.

4: A House Elf, by word or silence, may not cause or allow harm to come

to any and all pets of members of his/her wizard family.

5: A House Elf, by action or inaction, may not cause or allow harm to come to any and all pets of members of his/her wizard family.

6: A House Elf, by word or silence, may not cause or allow damage to be

done to the property of any and all members of his/her wizard family.

7: A House Elf, by action or inaction, may not cause or allow damage to be done to the property of any and all members of his/her wizard family.

8: A House Elf, by word or silence, may not cause or allow harm to come

to any and all persons under the care of members of his/her wizard family.

9: A House Elf, by action or inaction, may not cause or allow harm to come to any and all persons under the care of members of his/her wizard family.

10: A House Elf must obey all members of his/her wizard house/family.

11: A House Elf must not reveal the secrets of their wizard house/family.

12: A House Elf must do the menial tasks required for their wizard house to operate.

13: A House Elf must not bring dishonor to the name of his/her wizard house/family.

14: A House Elf must not speak against or ill of his/her wizard house/family.

15: A House Elf must not twist the words or actions of members of his/her wizard house/family to suit his/her own desires.

16: A House Elf may only wear linens.

17: A House Elf may be freed from his/her wizard house/family if a member of his/her wizard house/family gives the house elf clothes.

18: A House Elf will accept any punishment handed out by a member of his/her wizard house/family.

19:A House Elf that knowingly and willingly causes an event or action to occur that will result in the permanent injury, disability, or death of a member of his/her wizard house/family will take the consequences of his/her actions, thereby, preventing the witch/wizard from suffering from the house elf

• 3 weeks later...

This looks good and follows the books rather well. I don't think much should be added or taken away. remember to keep it simple so it's easy to work with.

You don't want your story (if you are going to write one) to get to wordy just discribing a few rules that the reader may or may not care about.) Its the plot they want!

ok... it more the smut that they want but you have to have a plot or it's just lame....

on second thought I don't even know if I should post this no one cares what I think anyhow...

I should just stick to writing and forget giving advice I'm no good at it.

While I am a fan of Harry Potter, this is deeper than I really want to get into it. However I did take the time to look over your list. I think you need to work a little more on #19 it is rather confusing. I am not sure I understand it. Now it might just be me.