Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Goodmornin' y'all! :hug: I see we have a new home!

Yep!  Powder room is down the hall to the right, sleeping quarters with in suite's are up stairs and in the basement, Jacuzzi in the main bath, and laundry and pantry thru the small door in the kitchen.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

In honor of National Redhead Day.  :wub:  And back off, dugh.  No plaid 😛  

Image result for red headed man

I gotta say this one really pushes my buttons ... auburn hair, freckles, toffee colored eyes, scruff, the little eyebrow quirk and that delightfully chewable bottom lip ... do think there might be chest hair too?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning!

The new house looks really nice.

So do I have my own room or should I snuggle between Nicky/Victor (I'm still so confuse over this) and Gary? ;)

Hey, Tink! There's no room 'between.' ;)  :hug: 

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, bignick said:

Already three pages?!?! :blink: Some things never change. :rolleyes: :gikkle:

Good morning y'all!!!! :) 

So, where's the big couch, the wine cellar... and Gary's bedroom? :whistle:

Ah, I see you found it, big boy. ;)  Morning, snuggles. :hug: 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I gotta say this one really pushes my buttons ... auburn hair, freckles, toffee colored eyes, scruff, the little eyebrow quirk and that delightfully chewable bottom lip ... do think there might be chest hair too?

If the light fuzz on the shoulders is any indication I would say it's a good bet!

• Haha 4
5 hours ago, Kitt said:

Probably.  Course marked with ribbons, they dont tell you how far or how long, and closest to optimum time wins.

Great Room is the huge one in the back, three sofas and a couple recliners in a semi circle around the fireplace.  I know open hearths and wood fires are not the most efficient, but you can't beat the atmosphere.

Morning, Kitt. :hug:  ... and there's some buffalo hides on the floor... :P 

• Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, dughlas said:

:yes:  Definitely.  

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

My mom and I spent two hours working on cleaning  out my basement yesterday.  I now have a nice, functional laundry area :D  We battled large basement spiders, conquered a dead centipede *shudder*, and survived the myriad of cobweb traps the aforementioned creatures tried to snare us in.  One corner down...  a hell of a lot more basement to go.  :unsure: 

I'm proud of you, Val. We all know spiders lay in wait to extract their revenge. :whistle: 

• Haha 5
17 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I second that. :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Administrator
35 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Speaking of redheads

Did you watch outlander last night?  Hows it comparing to the book? 

I've only seen part of Season 1, since I don't have Starz, but from what I remember, it was pretty close to the book.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Speaking of redheads

Did you watch outlander last night?  Hows it comparing to the book? 

Yes, I did, and It was great. It stands up well in comparison to the books, but I don't really compare books to their movies like my kids do. I just enjoy what I'm watching, and don't fret if a scene isn't included. Diana Gabaldon has a lot of say in this series, and that is a good thing. :)  Are you a fan? 

• Like 4
7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Page! Put your clothes on. There are ladies present.

Never said I was using it. Just said it was there.  -_-

7 hours ago, bignick said:

Already three pages?!?! :blink: Some things never change. :rolleyes: :gikkle:

Good morning y'all!!!! :) 

So, where's the big couch, the wine cellar... and Gary's bedroom? :whistle:

Hey, Nick!  :hug: We're actually at basement level now, so the wine cellar is through the door on your left at the end of the hallway. The Great Room Kitt mentioned is on the second floor, and most of the bedrooms are on the third floor.  :gikkle:

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Well then wear something in the jacuzzi.

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Don't listen to Dugh Page! I'll put my glasses on

:rofl:  :rofl: You guys are terrible, but so entertaining!

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Randy Wade said:

So over whelmed and it will get worse when I actually move.  :fight:  been fighting with josh over all over this he kowtows to me I feel bad when I go off after wards., Thankfully Mark hasn't received this frustration I feel

:hug: Randy. I know it's very stressful building and moving to a new house. Not to mention starting at a new location with your restaurant. I'm sure your family will overcome these difficulties and make the best of it.  :kiss:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

Mark was so excited to move to Orlando (Disney) Boy lives and dies for that Now i am asking him to move a third time in less than one year

Yeah, that stinks. At least you got to go to Disneyland a couple of times while you were down there.  :)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

what happened to to the first forum?

It was locked and put into archives, because it was taking up too much space on the database. You can still go back and look at it, but you won't be able to post anything new on it.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..