Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

The Reader's Choice Awards

It's that time of the year when we all get to vote for the Reader's Choice Awards. My personal opinion is that the more people who vote for the awards, the more valuable the award is. We need more participation. To that end, I'm asking all of you who read this to take a couple of minutes and vote. I'm not asking you to vote for me or my stories, I'm just asking you to vote. So, here's how you do it.

1. Click on this link:

Kurt's Profile and click on "Send me a message" in the upper left hand menu. NOTE: If you can't use the PM system, it's because you haven't posted at least five posts. If that's the case, go here: Miscellaneous Forum and put up five posts. Go on, talk about yourself. It will be fun.

2. Cut and paste the list below onto the PM to Kurt. Don't send it yet! Make sure you go through each category and only select one vote per category.

3. OK, now that you've done that, hit "Send".

THE NOMINEES (This is "the list below"):

Best Hosted Story

Bloodlines - Mark Arbour

Changing Lanes - CJames

Price of Revelation - Tiffany Chin

The Beard - dkstories

Truth in Advertising - Libby Drew

Best Promising Story

Dangerous Liasons

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..