COLOR!

what color should i dye my hair. i was thinking of bubble gum pink. but does that seem abit too gay?

Ignoring whether it's 'too gay' or not, bubblegum pink won't match your skin tones -- it doesn't match anyone's skintones, and the last thing you want to do is go out with your hair clashing with your face. Not good.

If you must be gaudy, at least choose something that goes with whatever clothes you might wear. (One can be gaudy without being tasteless)

what color should i dye my hair. i was thinking of bubble gum pink. but does that seem abit too gay?

Ignoring whether it's 'too gay' or not, bubblegum pink won't match your skin tones -- it doesn't match anyone's skintones, and the last thing you want to do is go out with your hair clashing with your face. Not good.

If you must be gaudy, at least choose something that goes with whatever clothes you might wear. (One can be gaudy without being tasteless)

But, can one be truley tasteless without being gaudy (oh wait, [Comment deleted by Snow Dog because it belongs in the Soapbox] :) )?

:king: Snow Dog

Right at the moment, my daughter's hair is a dark auburn brown with hot pink highlights all through it. Looks pretty good. My younger daughter wants blue tips but that will have to wait until she gets to highschool.

Sharon

its already black >_<. and i want my entire head like a really bright pink lol and not highlights. and im in high school O_o i want attenttion!!!!!!!!!!!!! no im just kidding lol . O_o white is like an old person. i dont want to look like an old person or albino.

its already black >_<. and i want my entire head like a really bright pink lol and not highlights. and im in high school O_o i want attenttion!!!!!!!!!!!!! no im just kidding  lol . O_o white is like an old person. i dont want to look like an old person or albino.

well...if you really want to blind your classmates that badly...I say go for it.

god bless the colourblind.

A good buddy of mine dyed his hair black with red streaks. Its pretty hot. :ph34r: Thats my suggestion. :music:

Dye it grey or white. That would really be original and stand out. Or is white hair a fashion faux pas after labor day? :lmao: You could always dye is black. :P

A straight guy giving hair color tips? :lmao::lmao:

Hence the quality :thumbdown: of the tips.

Touche. I know your hair is already dark brown Bao. Black was a joke. I guess a straight man giving hair tips is like a gay man designing clothes for women to attract straight men. :P Of course I guess that runway models feel more comfortable going topless when a gay man designed that look. If straight men designed women's clothes it would just be tube tops and thongs. :lmao:

Edited by gobears20022002

Hopefully you haven't already dyed it before I give my opinion!

For sure, bright pink will give get you attention. If I saw a high school aged guy in our town with pink hair, being gay is not what would come to mind. brave maybe.

So although I have never heard about rainbows being related to being gay until I joined this forum, if most of your school is more knowledgeable of such things than I, getting rainbow streaks might be outing yourself -much more than pink would.

On the other hand, if you can bear to spend the time, having a variety of colours would really get you lots of attention. I am sure you could not beat multicoloured hair.

My vote for a dye colour would be bright purple. And it is sure to go with any wardrobe!

Let us know what you decide. post a before and after photo if possible.

Frances

I have colored my hair burgundy and deep purple. Oh yeah, also dark red. Anyway I did color a friends hair pink(hot pink,) it came out great. Her skin tone is pale, almost milky white and she had blonde hair so the color took great. We did two applications cause she wanted to make sure she got the pink she wanted.

NJ8 is right, to go for the color Dark Green. I have seen it on some people and it looks great. Hopefully you tells us what color you choose. Peace out.

Santia