Happy Birthday JamieD

Haven't signed in since my bday...thank you those who i hadn't thanked before :).

For anyone interested, A.G took me to our favorite restaurant where we had the most glorious hour and a half and then after that he took me to a farm my family owns which is a a half hour from the capital (where we live). I was greeted there by most of my friends and family and the most awesome party so far this year lol. After that we stayed there with our closest friends and my three brothers until yesterday (my brothers only stayed until tuesday afternoon actually) which meant we were right on time to see Guns n' Roses rock the capital for the first time in like 20 years, it was insane i didn't think he could still sing so well (when they played sweet child o' mine i honestly thought the fans were gonna bring the stage down!). All in all it was pretty much the best birthday ever :D

Oh and someone asked for photos lol, i didn't take my camera so i don't have any of the pictures but i do have a strange one that A.G took with his :P (i'll put some more in my gallery if i remember but i don't have them right now)...anyway, this is me dancing to sexy bitch with my fairly slutty best girlfriend lol..

60901087901360229130730.jpg

I was looking at the bigger camera there which i guess is better quality but yea i don't have those yet..

Edited by JamieD