Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Ian Somerhalder

I saw him in this GQ photo spread...

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/04/20/ian-somerhalder-gq-may-2010/

This guy is essentially my image of what a real-life thirtysomething Lou looks like-very pretty face, very pretty eyes, llithe body, and this coquettish smile. I mean, can't you see this guy as an ultra-hot news anchor who gets around in Toronto? It helps that his features look kinda French, as well.

God, he's hot.

It was him, man. Did you not read the GQ spread that identified it as Ian? Silly goose.:blink:

Scruff or not, he's still damned hot. Dude belongs somewhere in the CAPverse. Especially his bisexual character Paul in Rules of Attraction....

I can't decide who I like more, Ian Somerhalder (Damon) or Paul Wesley (Stefan). Ian is the more masculine of the two, and he is so sexy. But Paul has that boy next door thing and those softer features. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I can't decide who I like more, Ian Somerhalder (Damon) or Paul Wesley (Stefan). Ian is the more masculine of the two, and he is so sexy. But Paul has that boy next door thing and those softer features. Hot! Hot! Hot!

Stef looks like Paul Wesley? Isn't he too buff for Stef? :unsure:

Nah, Stef looks like Tab Hunter, who was an absolute hunk back in the day. Paul Welsley plays a character named Stefan on his show the Vampire Diaries. Paul Wesley doesn't really look like anyone in the CAP series- he does kinda remind me of a younger, more cut version of David Boreanaz, who I had the biggest crush on when I was 14. Ian, however...I totally think Ian looks like he'd make a great Lou. Or Jack Hobart, but I'm leaning more towards Lou. I'd been stumped to find a 30-something actor pretty enough to be either one, and then I realized Ian totally fits the bill. I mean, those eyes. Geez.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nah, Stef looks like Tab Hunter, who was an absolute hunk back in the day.

agree, and I have a photo of tab/stef that fits perfectly ..... however I can't get it to load!! as for Ian... hmm...ok, definately wouldn't toss him out, but he's not first in line to get into my bed either.....

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..