Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation, Chapter 23

ahhh I was expect Trev to sneak away and we didn't get to have a dead float lawyer in the ocean. Could you imagine Dirks face if Trev said "I killed your lover, lawyer ... we fair and square on Mom"

Its what I expected he be going to Australia. I guess I still don't like Dirk being a hot head.

I don't get Trev saying he'll love his dad even if he murder his mother.

I guess I have to wait until Dirk explains his guilt or his relationship with his mother.

No where does Trev or Dirk ever speak of mom. Stories about her.

Dirk doesn't get that his hot hotheadedness was a good thing for Trevor to learn.

If he learn to be civil or a loving father - Trevor would be less hot headed.

But given the situation - was Trevor a mistake to have? or did both his Parents wanted Trev.

Because of Jim, both father and son may one day love each other more and put their difference aside.

No one put a Parent Warning Label on Dirk ... "Don't say Gay or Aries to me" .... same goes for Trevor "Don't take away Atlantis or my Mom from me" or "Stay away - I've been Dirk Abuse".... if Trev had lost his father instead of his mom ... would he be as grieving for him.

Now who sent the message ... could it be MOM? or Mom's Killer or Mom's son's protector?

The lawyer failed to get all the facts and lied to Dirk that Joel is going to be with Trev for the duration of the circumnav

So is the next 23 chapter going to get a bit hair raising? We got an unknown person out there - and - again false security - and a two un-laid-twinks

Whats lisa and female lawyer going to say?

Whats Joel father going to say?

I hope Joel does go with Trevor around the world ... They both can re-do the school or take the GED ... Maybe the three of them can take courses around the world and transfer the credits one country at a time (joke)

Hey I like to see if Dirk is going to send money to pay for Atlantis maintenance repairs? Doing everything he says he's willing to do for Trevor

Forgive me if this has been suggested before, as I just haven't had the time to stay abreast of the forum. When Dirk and Jim were discussing "the gay thing", perhaps they weren't referring to Trevor. Wouldn't it be ironic if both Trevor and Dirk think the other can't accept a gay son or father? I wonder if the reason for the divorce was that Mom found out Dad was gay. It would explain a lot, but there's still something fishy about Mom's disappearance (note that I didn't say death) and I don't think Dirk was to blame.

• Site Administrator

I don't get Trev saying he'll love his dad even if he murder his mother.

It's possible to love someone, even if you hate what they've done. eg. I know I love my boys, even when they've just done something really naughty. I may yell at them, but I still love them. Would I still love them if they killed someone? I'd like to think so... :)

B)..................Hmmm, The subject of Dirk being gay has been broached again! Trevor noticed no ring on Jim's finger, will he figure this out on his own and with Joel's help? Now that the heat is off on Dirk, will Detective Gonzales make Bridget get antsy? Will Lisa's father relent and allow her to travel to Australia and meet up with the boys? Will the goat take a fall off the cliff? :lmao: Painful answers to too few questions in this chapter, too much is still unresolved. I think Australia is the answer here.

Oooh. Things are getting more interesting?

What's the mastermind, Scar's Sister, Bridget going to do now that the heat is off?

I suspect she'll call her mafioso friends over there in Italy.

I think it is also safe to say that Dirk and Jim are indeed lovers, since Jim tried to be all innocent when he had to bring up that he was over there in Italy.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

I think it is also safe to say that Dirk and Jim are indeed lovers, since Jim tried to be all innocent when he had to bring up that he was over there in Italy.

Until we have confirmation, I remain doubtful. Being innocent isn't the same thing as being a boy toy. I'm innocent like that with my friends all the time, and I'm not f**king them.

By confirmation, I mean one of them flat out confessing, or one or the other implying that they're an item (such as calling the other "Honey", or otherwise being intimate). Jim wasn't being intimate, he was being a wiseass. Something I'm famous for.

That said, I have to agree that I think we have the (hilarious) case of father and son being gay, and believing the other is homophobic.

Last, I get the feeling that CJ is going to be an ass and not give us much more detail than what just happened regarding Rachel, Dirk, and Ares, until we get to Australia... unless the plot calls for it.

Also (yea yea I know, I already said "last", suck it!), I wonder if it will dawn on Trevor that his father told him he would grant emancipation only after he is beyond the point of no return. If it were me, I'd start to wonder why my father is ensuring I stay away from home for as long as possible. Fishy, no?

I think Dirk and Jim are an item, also, as you do Robbie...

Which brings me back to all the questions that have been wriggling around in the back of my mind:

What does Bridget have to do with this? (aside from being a widow of an attorney)

Was her daughter Jim's ex-wife? Is Jim a widower?

Did Trevor's mom fake the sinking of the Ares and run away with Bridget's daughter? Was Trevor's mom bisexual?

Are Jim and Dirk bisexual?

Who sent the note to Jim regarding where Trevor was?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I won't come to that conclusion until there is conclusive evidence. All evidence presented thus far (that everyone is jumping up and down with) remains inconclusive. Possible? Sure. Definite? Not yet.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

According to Mr. Owl, three.

... But, the world may never know...

I think we can put this one to rest, Dirk thinks Trevor is str8, he even surmised to Jim that the boat probably caused the break-up with Trevor and Lisa. The thing is Dirk assumes Trevor found out his 'gay secret' when they had their argument with the divorce papers, why else would Dirk say to Jim;

I won't come to that conclusion until there is conclusive evidence. All evidence presented thus far (that everyone is jumping up and down with) remains inconclusive. Possible? Sure. Definite? Not yet.

According to Mr. Owl, three.

... But, the world may never know...

True, I even lost count once trying to figure it out...

Benji, you need more practice, you put your answer inside your quote of me. My tongue is plenty big enough to lick just about any hand-holdable sucker... tongue.gifdevilsmiley.gif

True, I even lost count once trying to figure it out...

Benji, you need more practice, you put your answer inside your quote of me. My tongue is plenty big enough to lick just about any hand-holdable sucker... tongue.gifdevilsmiley.gif

B)...........Haha! Yeah, I asked my kid's GF and she adamantly told me the number was 74! I asked how she knew and she said she was bored one day! :lmao: I'm quite sure you can take that number down a bit James! :lol:

cool.gif...........Haha! Yeah, I asked my kid's GF and she adamantly told me the number was 74! I asked how she knew and she said she was bored one day! lmaosmiley.gif I'm quite sure you can take that number down a bit James! laugh.gif

Well...I don't so much lick as suck nowadays...it works much better! devilsmiley.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..