Puppies Or Kittens?

Pups or Kits  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like Puppies Or Kittens?

• 4 weeks later...

Kittens are by far more well behaved.. :P They're smaller and cuter. Puppies are warmer and a lot more goofy.

Kittens are cleaner.. but you'd be hard pressed to find a puppy that didn't like people. :P

So its a tie for me..

• 4 weeks later...

Both have their places, If they aren't useless dumb animals.

Useless cats include one's who don't catch/kill mice/rodents. And they will not, Especially if they have an all-u-can-eat buffet at their disposal, Always full.

Useless dogs include any that are smaller than a cat. Also included in this category are dogs who do not listen, Because a dog who won't chase cows or other livestock when you need them to, Just isn't worth the money to keep them fed and healthy.

That's the view on cats and dogs, From a farmer's POV.

i like both, though my cat is seriously the spawn of satan..... ive lost count of the times ive woken up with her sitting on my chest or face or used me as a scratching post

but my dog henry is the most stupid looking dog, runs into glass doors and is a real sensitive dog that hardly ever barks (i swear he either got dropped as a baby pup or is eating my happy pills),hes also the dog at the beach that has to meet every other dog/person there, though because of his stupid tail that should have been docked, he got the nickname of being a gay dog, so hes got a rainbow collar and rainbow lead

so really its a draw, but i still like horses and cute little foals the best!!!!

Not that I don't like kittens and puppies and general, I just would not want to pay for all the crap the comes with taking care of them. Besides I'm in college, why would I take care of something that would easily set me back a couple grand?

Edit: For what it's worth, I like puppies more biggrin.gif.

Edited by Caedus