Favorite Naruto characters!

Choose up to 3 of your favorites in each category!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite protagonist? (Still living)

• Naruto
    • Kakashi
    • Tsunade
    • Gaara
    • Sakura
    • Shino
    • Kiba
    • Might Guy
    • Neji
    • Rock Lee
    • Shikamaru
    • Choji
    • Ino
    • Hinata
    • Yamato
  2. 2. Who are your favorite antagonists? (Alive or dead)

• Sasori
    • Nine-Tailed Fox demon
    • Pain
    • Deidara
    • Orochimaru
    • Kisame
    • Kakuzu
    • Hidan
    • Kabuto
    • Kazuma
    • Haku
    • Zabuza
    • Itachi
    • Madara (Tobi)
    • Sasake
  3. 3. Who are your favorite fallen heroes?

• Hashirama Senju (The First Hokage)
    • Tobirama Senju (The Second Hokage)
    • Hiruzen Sarutobi (Third Hokage)
    • Minato Namikaze (The Fourth Hokage)
    • Jiraiya
    • Asuma

I'll get right to it. My favorite protagonists are Naruto, Gaara, and Kakashi. I like Naruto because he never gives up. There's no doubt he will be the Sixth Hokage! He's awesome. Gaara is pretty awesome too. He sand abilities are amazing. He's also has a crazy side, which I absolutely love. He's also hot. Kakashi is a talented ninja, and he seems to be one who defies the odds. Kakashi was also responsible (along with Jiraiya) of keeping Naruto safe and helping him develop. They both have done an excellent job of this. Plus, the Chidori is freaking awesome. There's no doubt about that!

My favorite villains are Deidara, Kakuzu, and Itachi. Deidara is a lot of fun as far as I'm concerned. He is quite skilled. Even though I disliked him for kidnapping Gaara, his who fascination with blowing shit up more than make up for it! Kakuzu is also one of my favorites, because he's understandable. We all have thought of killing people who piss us off. I felt sorry for him though. He had to put up with Hidan. (By the way, I love how Hidan was "incapacitated".) Kakuzu, more than anything, was terrifying, and what's not to love about a terrifying figure who collects hearts? That's pretty effing sweet in my book. Though his methods leave a lot to be desired, Itachi ultimately wanted to protect Konohagakure. I think the slaying of his clan was over-the-top, but he did it so that he could make a name for itself and seek the destruction of Akatsuki from the inside.

My favorite fallen heroes are Jiraiya, Hiruzen Saratobi, and Minato Namikaze. Jiraiya, of course, is awesome! He's the pervy sage after all! He also protected Naruto at the risk of his own life and taught him many great things. Then there's Hiruzen Saratobi, who risked his life to save the village from Orochimaru, who is the character I always hated the most. He may have been old, but he was powerful, and he understood that the children were the king. Minato Namikaze made a difficult decision. He chose to instill a monster inside his son's body to protect the village. Even though that act was the cause of great pain for Naruto, it was the only way to stop the Nine-Tailed Fox Demon and protect the village from future threats. Naruto also carries with him his father's determination, and while Naruto's intelligence is downplayed, he also has his father's intelligence and skill as a ninja even if he doesn't always show it.

I have leave favorite lists too, but it's too much effort. However, I can name the ones who come to mind. My least favorite villains are Orochimaru, and that whiny bitch, Sasake. As far as protagonists, I'm not fond of Kiba. He's an arrogant prick. I was glad when Naruto kicked his ass. Of the fallen heroes, I have no least favorite. They all died with honor.

Edited by Tiger

Favorites are Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi, and Gaara as well. The reasons are pretty much the same as Tiger's so just read his explanation. I also like Neji Hyuga mainly because he excels in what he does and is one of the more mature characters in the manga. He's also the only jonin out of Naruto's class.

I think I like Pain right now mainly because it is where the anime is. The whole Naruto-Pain showdown is about to come up which is really exciting. I also liked Sasuke Uchiha but only because I am biased to the original team 7. The whole cursed seal thing the Orochimaru gave him made him a bit pathetic in my eyes though since he is pretty much like a bad Naruto.

The Pervy Sage is always awesome so that is a no brainer. I also like Azuma. I never really noticed him before but when he taught Naruto how to use wind-based chakre and then when he fought Hidan, he sort because quite likable. The whole 'king' thing that he and Shikimaru keep on talking about is something I don't really care for but he's still cool.

As for least favorite. Tenten hands down. I don't really understand what her skill is aside from being able to throw many weapons at people.

It's funny. A lot of people have Sasake as a favorite, but I don't. He chose the wrong path, and to me it's a waste of his talent. Seeking revenge ultimately leads to ruin. He should know that. Unfortunately, he is now beyond redemption.

Okay.... I wasn't sure about this programme... until my son got majorly into it. Now I am a complete addict.

I have to say that my favourite character isn't on your list. he only appeared in a couple of episodes but I think Menma is totally awesome and I cried when he died. I actually learned to play Sadness and Sorrow on the Ocarina because of him... I mean i had never heard ot an Ocarina before.

I think Kakashi is hot as hell and the episodes when he was young and in Minola's team with Obito Uchiha were totally fab. Efan made me paint a picture with him of the group and it was real fun.

I also love Shikamaru because he has totally awesome skills but is so... I'm so bored... it's such a draaaag. Awesome :)

It's been expensive for me though because we have more Naruto crap in my house than anything else... except perhaps Yu Gi Oh cards.

• 3 weeks later...