Going to be honest -- I saw a topic named 'It' and clicked on it fully expecting to have my mind blown, or have some sort of epiphone; 100% worked. Your words are so powerful they need not be spoken!

-Enlightened-

• Site Administrator

LOL, poor Hoskins. I believe you can edit the titles of your topics, however if you want one deleted just drop a pm to a mod or admin. We can do it for you. :D However, I too expected a demonic clown :P I hate that movie!

Going to be honest -- I saw a topic named 'It' and clicked on it fully expecting to have my mind blown, or have some sort of epiphone; 100% worked. Your words are so powerful they need not be spoken!

-Enlightened-

They're cool. Some say a bit heavy, but that's what I like in them. And cheaper than the real stuff, not exactly as good, but a third of the price too, thanks to Taiwanese children.

Epiphone%20Les%20Paul%20Std.jpg

• Site Administrator

Pennywise did make me never trust a clown ever again :o And i always look carefully aorund those storm sewer grates now.

Though Tim Curry as Dr. Frank n Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show left disturbing things in my head too.

Wonder what it is with that guy?