trash that song

Any song that is by, features, or names Lil' Wayne.

Any song in which the artist feels the need to name his or herself at the beginning. I know your name is Jason Derulo; I JUST DON'T GIVE A FLYING f**k.

That ridin' solo song, I think it's by Jason Derulo as well.

Anything by anyone that has ever or will ever be a product of the disney channel and/or nickelodeon.

Nearly everything by Dragonforce; who likes spending 6 minutes listening to guitars and incoherent babbling?

Anything by Kesha, especially Tick Tock (shudders just thinking about it). The worst thing is that when I hear I get it stuck in my head for hours!

I do like the parody version of it though, think that they do a great job of "trashing it" :P

omfg to funny!!!!!! :funny: waaaaaay better then the tick tock one!!!!!

i cant listern to 92.9 anymore, stupid top 40 shit!!!!

Am currently babysitting and think if I hear another song by Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber I am going to go mental!! and I just got in trouble for offering an Oreo biscuit, apparently its a cookie! ARGH! Only two more hours wacko.gif

Am currently babysitting and think if I hear another song by Hannah Montana or Justin Bieber I am going to go mental!! and I just got in trouble for offering an Oreo biscuit, apparently its a cookie! ARGH! Only two more hours wacko.gif

Surprisingly, with the exception of Eenie Meenie (I think that's the title), I've hardly heard any Justin Bieber song. I just pick on him on principle. 0:)

Surprisingly, with the exception of Eenie Meenie (I think that's the title), I've hardly heard any Justin Bieber song. I just pick on him on principle. 0:)

same here, but i did hear one of his songs while in the shops with my bestfriend..... we ran out of the store with our hands over our ears!!!!

ive had the bananas in pajamas song stuck in my head for a few days, and im starting to hate it