[Jian Sierra] Subtle Beauty

Where did the birthday-sex go? :blink:

On the other note, the seriousnes in this chapter made my heart ache. :hug:

Well Coop and Mich decided to keep that to themselves. As for the seriousness of this chapter, yeah. Coop tried his best, but his head's just not into it :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I managed to write a new chapter of Subtle Beauty, can you imagine? Yeah so I have other ongoing stories, but SB is still my priority. So to anyone reading SB, I will deliver (eventually).

This is a sad chapter, I know. I was teary-eyed while writing this and I'm not afraid to say so because I love Coop and Mich so much. I just wanna give both of them a hug right now. So I'm off to planning Chapter 19. Hope I write it sooner.

Thanks guys for everything,

John

*sigh* I cried.. as i told u! but.. at least I hope i could keep u company! it's not as painful when we suffer for the same pain, is it?

:hug: to u too.. as well as to the boys :) if u could just pas 'em on :)

:worship: Gandpa.. he's the saviour.. once again! Love him! :)

• Like 1

*sigh* I cried.. as i told u! but.. at least I hope i could keep u company! it's not as painful when we suffer for the same pain, is it?

:hug: to u too.. as well as to the boys :) if u could just pas 'em on :)

:worship: Gandpa.. he's the saviour.. once again! Love him! :)

Hey there, yes thanks for keeping me company. And Grandpa's so cool, I agree. Let's hope for the best for these two guys :)

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys, it's been a while. I apologize for the delay, but I think you'll be happy to know that I've been happy. Or perhaps happier is the proper term. Anyway, this is not the proper place to discuss my personal life. If anyone wants to discuss about the new chapter of SB, please don't hesitate to write your concerns here.

Hm, I'm not sure when the next chapter will be written as I have this short story that has a deadline some time in June. I'll keep you posted on any developments.

John

I think Sebastian is a gread add to the characters :wub:

He was so at ease immediately with Coop! A very good call from Mich! There is not many things better to heal a heartbreak than a purring furball!

• Like 1

I think Sebastian is a gread add to the characters :wub:

He was so at ease immediately with Coop! A very good call from Mich! There is not many things better to heal a heartbreak than a purring furball!

Well I didn't originally plan to have a pet in the story, but I just realized that I haven't written about pets in any of my stories which is weird because I'm a pet lover. So Sebastian was born. And I love him so much! Hope he'll get Coop and Mich back together.

Thanks for all the support :hug:

Get them back together already! :P

I hope Coop forgives Mich for what he's done.

Together. Soon. John :P

:hug:

:D Is that a threat? Hey there's no one who wants them back together more than me. But I'm not going to change a story based on what I like, I'll stick to the way the story is supposed to happen the first time I thought of it.

Thanks for reading and your support :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

Sup guys,

Here's Chapter 20. In here, we find out whether Coop and Mich gets back together (or maybe it has another cliffy?). Would appreciate your feedback. Good or not so good, it doesn't matter. I'm very much willing to get better and I need all the help I can get (your help :P).

Thanks for the continued support. Please know that I am eternally grateful :2thumbs::hug:

John

Edited by jian_sierra

Ok so far so good; I like it, but I'm not sure the whole chapter is there. This is the last sentence thats there:

"Unable to take my hand away from his grasp, I resigned myself to the unwanted (wanted?) sensations resulting from our connection. How I missed your touch. I ran my tongue ov"

As least that's my view.

Breeze

• Like 1

Ok so far so good; I like it, but I'm not sure the whole chapter is there. This is the last sentence thats there:

"Unable to take my hand away from his grasp, I resigned myself to the unwanted (wanted?) sensations resulting from our connection. How I missed your touch. I ran my tongue ov"

As least that's my view.

Breeze

Sorry about that Breeze. I had dinner before checking whether everything is ok. I fixed it now. Again, I apologize.

You really can write from the heart! :hug:

This was an emotional read and made me think about what we are ready to give up to secure the happines of the one we love.

Life is a risk, no one gets through it without scars. Coop needs to get it.

The ending kiss was prrrfect, I'm sure Seb would agree :P

M

Ps. I miss the endlessly witty dialogue of Cooper and where is his best girlfriend? :P

• Like 1

You really can write from the heart! :hug:

This was an emotional read and made me think about what we are ready to give up to secure the happines of the one we love.

Life is a risk, no one gets through it without scars. Coop needs to get it.

The ending kiss was prrrfect, I'm sure Seb would agree :P

M

Ps. I miss the endlessly witty dialogue of Cooper and where is his best girlfriend? :P

Coop's idealistic, a quality he shares with erm someone who is not me :P

As for the kiss at the end, the idea came about from a conversation I had with a very good friend (very good indeed).

Coop's witty dialogue will pop up soon, promise. As for Vern, well that we have to find out.

Thanks, M :hug:

Chapter 20 is excellent, John. You had me believing it would have a sad ending, but it's far from that.

Please keep up the great writing.

Hey Mike,

Fooled you didn't I? :P I think the chapter ended as it should be.

Thanks, not only for reading and writing a review, but more so for believing in me :hug:

John

Hehe, I agree with Maria--You do write from the heart!

Just wanted to pop in here, since it seems I haven't for so long. :P

I look forward to how this story progresses, but am anxious for the two beautiful boys. I guess I have to wait and see what their fate is. :)

Thanks for the read, it's been awesome.

• Like 2

Hehe, I agree with Maria--You do write from the heart!

Just wanted to pop in here, since it seems I haven't for so long. :P

I look forward to how this story progresses, but am anxious for the two beautiful boys. I guess I have to wait and see what their fate is. :)

Thanks for the read, it's been awesome.

Hey Anyta, thanks :hug: I'm not sure if I write from the heart, but I do 'feel' my stories :P

Anyway, I appreciate you dropping by and please know that you're always welcome here.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for these two beautiful boys :)

• 3 weeks later...