[Jian Sierra] Subtle Beauty

I really enjoyed chapter 21, John. And I have faith that you won't let Coop die. I think his is a rhetorical question. He's really thinking about what he would do if he lost Mich.
  • Like 1

I really enjoyed chapter 21, John. And I have faith that you won't let Coop die. I think his is a rhetorical question. He's really thinking about what he would do if he lost Mich.

Awww maybe you have too much faith in me? :,(

Anyway, thanks for reading, Mike. Hope you continue to read till the end even if bad things should happen :)

Chapter 22 is brought to you by my strong desire to drive again. You'll understand what I mean after reading.

If you wanna discuss the new chapter, this is the place to do that. I welcome any and all queries, clarifications, feedback, etc.

Thanks guys,

John

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

John has finished writing chap. 24: it's currently with his editors and should be posted next week.

@fmd: John says "I don't write cliffhangers. Any semblance to a 'cliffhanger' is completely coincidental."

At least we know there is a good chance of no cliffhanger at the end of ch. 24, right? Right? Posted Image

Damnit John, whats with the cliffhangers? XD

I really liked this chapter, though it was sad...I hope Coop doesn't die...he can't die Posted Image

You better hurry up with the next chapter! I wanna know who that voice is as well ;p

Edited by Anya

Hmmm, well, you might have to wait until the last chapter of the story to know whether or not Coop dies. It sure looks like he does right now :(

If my sources are correct, the story is drawing to an end. There are less than 10 chapters left, probably around 6.

I just hope John won't finish it on an ultimate cliffhanger.

Hug given ;) He says he misses you too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I miss posting on this forum thread. Anyway, sorry for the delay on Chapter 25. The good news is that I already know what will happen in the chapter. This will be one of my favorite chapters, for sure. Just playing the scene on my head brings tears to my eyes and a smile on my lips at the same time!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^__^ can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and thanks Posted Image

Thanks for the feedback :) Unfortunately, the author (which happens to be me) is having a writer's block. Will write as soon as I get out of whatever funk I'm in. Hoping for your patience :) Cheers and Happy New Year!

• Like 1