[Jian Sierra] Subtle Beauty

You're very much welcome, Mike, and thank you for the continued support.

Just wanna comment on your profile pic. Is this Lord Fukasaku from Naruto? If yes then dattebayo :)

Yep, one and the same. The avatar will be used only for a short time.

Dattebayo? Believe it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

If you want to discuss anything about SB, this is the place for that. We're at Chapter 15, hurrah. So how do you like this chapter? Anything you found off, please let me know. I'm interested on anything to do with SB. I love this story not because I wrote this (and I'm so full of myself), but because the characters are coming alive and doing their own things.

Thanks for all the support.

John

Hey guys,

If you want to discuss anything about SB, this is the place for that. We're at Chapter 15, hurrah. So how do you like this chapter? Anything you found off, please let me know. I'm interested on anything to do with SB. I love this story not because I wrote this (and I'm so full of myself), but because the characters are coming alive and doing their own things.

Thanks for all the support.

John

yes! characters have a way of doing that.. don't they?? :P

I do love how confident Mitch is.. :) and how well he handles situations :P

Looking forward to seeing more of Coop :D :D

;)

• Like 1

yes! characters have a way of doing that.. don't they?? :P

I do love how confident Mitch is.. :) and how well he handles situations :P

Looking forward to seeing more of Coop :D :D

;)

Mich and Coop are great together. At least that's how it seems to me. Hope it's smooth sailing for both of them from here on out.

• Like 1

Chapter 15 is great, John. Coop and Mich are in sync now and make quite a couple. Vern is the catalyst and very lucky that things have turned out well.

Keep up the good work.

Yes, sir! Or at the very least, I'll always do the best I can. Even if the output is not that good, at least I can say that I did my best :) Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, it's Mich's birthday and I'm so excited woohoo! So did you like the birthday celebration or what?

Personally, I think it's really sweet. Maybe a little corny, actually. But what really got me was that it suited Coop's personality perfectly. It was like Coop was sharing a part of himself to Mich. So for that alone, I think the first birthday date with Mich passed! What's your take?

Thanks for reading and expect a lot of more chapters for this story. I love writing about Coop and Mich!

John

Like i said in my review.. corny? yes.. But i'll definitely take that over a thoughtless card any year of my life!! :P

PS: Hurtful next chapter??? :( I'm Anxious already!!!

If any guy does that to me, he can have me for the rest of my life hehe (I'm a hopeless romantic, am I not?).

Sadly, yes. But what kind of hurt, I wonder hm...

• Like 1

Jian, how many chapters to go? I'm trying my hardest not to read all 16 posted ones with one get go - I'm affraid I'm gonna fail.

I love Cooper! And I love your female characters, Sam in NAK was so cool, but I think you're gonna top her with Vern this time. :2thumbs:

• Like 1

Jian, how many chapters to go? I'm trying my hardest not to read all 16 posted ones with one get go - I'm affraid I'm gonna fail.

I love Cooper! And I love your female characters, Sam in NAK was so cool, but I think you're gonna top her with Vern this time. :2thumbs:

I still have a lot more to go. I think 14 chapters, more or less. And don't read it all at once!

Cooper's a darling :P

Can't wait to see how the birthday ends... :P

Such a sweet journey so gar and I want to hear more and more about Coop and Mich. You make it easy to love the lead characters. I'm just fearing for the Luke-factor. WOnder if he's gonna come and mess things up...?

• Like 1

Can't wait to see how the birthday ends... :P

Such a sweet journey so gar and I want to hear more and more about Coop and Mich. You make it easy to love the lead characters. I'm just fearing for the Luke-factor. WOnder if he's gonna come and mess things up...?

Coop will come home, that's all I can say for now. As for Luke, whether he is to be feared or not remains to be seen.

Birthday sex is too cliche, but...

That was a great birthday outing Coop planned. He had a busy time lining up all those people to give Mich clues.

Good, fun chapter, John.

Thank you very much. Vern actually did most of the work :P

As always, thanks for reading :hug:

Sorry for the delayed review on chap. 16 but GA was down yesterday when I had planned to post it.

Anyway, thank you for the extraordinary chapter :D I followed Mitch's quest at every turn. You have a knack for the romantic stuff.

I have a question related to how you perceive your characters as you create them: do you "see" them in your mind? Do you know exactly how each of them looks like? Or are they more names and personalities than faces?

• Like 1

Sorry for the delayed review on chap. 16 but GA was down yesterday when I had planned to post it.

Anyway, thank you for the extraordinary chapter :D I followed Mitch's quest at every turn. You have a knack for the romantic stuff.

I have a question related to how you perceive your characters as you create them: do you "see" them in your mind? Do you know exactly how each of them looks like? Or are they more names and personalities than faces?

Thanks for the review Bleu who recently turned red :P

So first, you dropped the 'King of Sweet' bomb on me and now, I have a knack for the romantic stuff? How much did I pay you to say that? :)

I have a pretty good idea how each of them looks like, I see them on my head but not on the 'I'm crazy' way. More like watching a movie. On top of that, I got to know each of them a lot (since they keep me company when I'm bored and had nothing else to do). For example, I know for a fact that Mich would lose to Coop if they were on a foot race, but don't tell them I told you. Mich would have a fit :D

Thanks!