As strong emotions grip me

I sometimes feel the need

To make sense of the senseless

By putting thoughts into paper

Random things and random feelings

Transformed into something tangible

Why I feel the need to do this

I do not know, nor do I want to know

It makes me happy, does anything else matter?

The randomness of the written world

Which is limited only by my imagination

Appeals to my wandering soul

But as everything in this life

We must sometimes let go of the things we love

Things we

• Like 1

Reading that last paragraph freaked me out. It sounded like you were giving up on writing there for a moment.

Thanks for letting us read your work.

Oh no, I won't ever give up on writing hehe. I love it! I can't explain it properly without sounding selfish but I'm having issues regarding sharing (or more appropriately, sharing too much). People are probably tired of me posting here anyways. So any poem I write in the future will be for personal use only ^_^

What the heck?

Jian sierra! You come in here and make a big impression and just--leave? No explanation? :(

I feel like Oliver Twist here! "Please sir, I want some more."

One thing I WILL respect though Jian, is that it IS your life AND your choice. Whatever it is that changed your mind--go for it! :music:

• Like 1

What the heck?

Jian sierra! You come in here and make a big impression and just--leave? No explanation? :(

I feel like Oliver Twist here! "Please sir, I want some more."

One thing I WILL respect though Jian, is that it IS your life AND your choice. Whatever it is that changed your mind--go for it! :music:

Sorry :(

If it's any consolation, I'm going to write one today. And only because someone bullied me into it devilsmiley.gif

As for the explanation, well it's complicated. But everything is fine now hehe. I think.

Sorry again...

Jian,

I just realized that I didn't tell you what I thought of "Randomness" itself. DUH!:wacko:

Well now. Even a *swan song* from your pen comes off so clearly and beautifully written that it HAS to be shared.

See there! And you! Ready to escape--run away. Bad boy! Bad, bad boy!"

"Randomness" deserves--:worship: !!