A Question For You All!

How do you all feel about audio books. Would you like to see some of these stories converted over to audio so you could listen to them while you are communting or traveling around???

I could be interesed in a project like this, but only if I get some serious replys. It takes a lot of time to do a project like this and I would like to know if anyone would be interesested? Of course I would have to get the authors permission and we could go from there.

Would anyone be interested???????

Both of those would be one I would consider undertaking! However you need to remember mp3's take a lot longer to upload and download than .docs's. Just something to keep in mind. Both of these stories could take up several hunderd megs's as mp3's. But we could do something like post a chapter a week, so the downloads would not be so bad!!!! Now I don't want to hear any shit from you broad band folks!!!!! I am still on dial up!.

• 14 years later...
21 hours ago, Solivagant said:

I know that this was posted almost fifteen years ago, but having audio versions of novels published on this site would be absolutely great! If this has been done, I'm obviously unaware of it...

Oh wow. You're practicing some serious necromancy, here, dude. :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On November 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh wow. You're practicing some serious necromancy, here, dude. :P 

Oh, no! I've been found out! 😝

In all seriousness, that would be a cool ability/power to possess. 

Edited by Solivagant
  • Haha 1