Whoa

Blixster

OK, so I've only been with GA for a little while and this is probably going to be a weird first post, but I found this video on facebook and I'm dying to share it and see what the viewers here at GA have to say to it... I couldn't take my eyes off the screen! lol ... it's from Germany's Got Talent I think.

http://www.facebook....24097794&ref=mf

How... why... omg

• Like 2

It's important for people to remember that however popular twitter, facebook, myspace, digg, reddit, stackoverflow, or a dozen other sites are, they aren't universal, and relying on them is just plain stupid. Don't feel 'out of it' phana; it's other people making completely unjustified assumptions about what we do, and do not, have an account for and an interest in.

• Like 1

Thanks Rilbur!

Now I don't feel so *out of it*!:wacko:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wfmLrsxkAs

That's basically it lol. didn't know you needed FB to watch it.

It's important for people to remember that however popular twitter, facebook, myspace, digg, reddit, stackoverflow, or a dozen other sites are, they aren't universal, and relying on them is just plain stupid. Don't feel 'out of it' phana; it's other people making completely unjustified assumptions about what we do, and do not, have an account for and an interest in.

I wasn't aware that the site required you to have an account to view the video. I in no way made an "unjustified assumption" about what people do as again, I assumed the video could be viewed regardless of membership.

I wasn't aware that the site required you to have an account to view the video. I in no way made an "unjustified assumption" about what people do as again, I assumed the video could be viewed regardless of membership.

That wasn't made purely at you; that was made at a lot of people who do similar things. It's just assumed that you have a facebook account these days, and it ticks me off.

Edit:

I'm sorry I lumped you in like that, jumping to an unjustified assumption as I did. My apologies.

Edited by Rilbur
  • Like 1

That wasn't made purely at you; that was made at a lot of people who do similar things. It's just assumed that you have a facebook account these days, and it ticks me off.

Edit:

I'm sorry I lumped you in like that, jumping to an unjustified assumption as I did. My apologies.

It's alright... sorry if I seemed rude in my response too, it's been a terribly long day.