Open Club  ·  73 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 56 : Synchronicity

Circumnavigation 56 : Synchronicity is up!

I'm wondering if anyone can figure out the meaning of the title. :read:

:chris:

B)............ Another great chapter, looks like the low pressure system is throwing Trevor further south then he intended to go. I see Ali is not where he intended to go, at least the water is warm for him! :chris: I'm very impressed with Henry, he and Gonzalez's coded conversation said a lot. I wonder how close he will get to Bridget and George? Will he spot the drug plant?

B)............ Another great chapter, looks like the low pressure system is throwing Trevor further south then he intended to go. I see Ali is not where he intended to go, at least the water is warm for him! :chris: I'm very impressed with Henry, he and Gonzalez's coded conversation said a lot. I wonder how close he will get to Bridget and George? Will he spot the drug plant?

Ali got the necessary roughness he dished out. It proves that he's a loud mouth more than a pirate. If he can't out smart his mutineers.

Interesting way to measure air pressure especially on a moving boat.

Gonzales likes to work ambiguously ... so that people come to him to give him the info ... the alarm codes which we figured that out ...

So any one going to volunteer to keep Trevor from freezing practically naked.

He might die from a cold than make it to Australia

Well pumping the water out should keep him warm ... he needs to plug up these holes with something ... so is the marine tape not lasting?

• Site Administrator

Another week, another cliffhanger :2thumbs:

Thanks for the chapter CJ :worship:

I'm wondering if the synchronicity has to due with the barometer :blink:

So with Ali and everyone else gone except for two crew members I wonder what they will do with the crippled boat and all of the striped Atlantis stuff after they get the money for proving that Atlantis is gone. Will they get the Algol fixed? Will they just dump the boat with everything on board? Who will they be in contact with?

I'm glad that Henry and Gonzales are on the same page. I'm sure Bridget and soon George will be in both of their sights. Lets just hope that they don't have the same two officers that were fishing do the observation of George and Bridget.

BTW, the Police B)

Yep, Trevor is heading south... and it's spring there, a season for storms. :)

Ali had an unplanned stop for lunch. :)

Henry will be a recurring character... He's a little unconventional, but good at what he does. :)

Ali got the necessary roughness he dished out. It proves that he's a loud mouth more than a pirate. If he can't out smart his mutineers.

Interesting way to measure air pressure especially on a moving boat.

Gonzales likes to work ambiguously ... so that people come to him to give him the info ... the alarm codes which we figured that out ...

So any one going to volunteer to keep Trevor from freezing practically naked.

He might die from a cold than make it to Australia

Well pumping the water out should keep him warm ... he needs to plug up these holes with something ... so is the marine tape not lasting?

Marine tape helps, but just about any leak gets worse over time (likre a leaky roof.. you can patch it, but eventually it gets worse). The problem is that Atlantis is badly damaged, and getting worse by the day.

You're right; freezing to death is one of the dangers Trevor faces. It's spring in the story (october, at this point) a season for storms. (Spring is often as bad or worse than winter in that area).

Another week, another cliffhanger :2thumbs:

Thanks for the chapter CJ :worship:

I'm wondering if the synchronicity has to due with the barometer :blink:

So with Ali and everyone else gone except for two crew members I wonder what they will do with the crippled boat and all of the striped Atlantis stuff after they get the money for proving that Atlantis is gone. Will they get the Algol fixed? Will they just dump the boat with everything on board? Who will they be in contact with?

I'm glad that Henry and Gonzales are on the same page. I'm sure Bridget and soon George will be in both of their sights. Lets just hope that they don't have the same two officers that were fishing do the observation of George and Bridget.

BTW, the Police B)

Cliffhanger? :blink: :blink: What cliffhanger? Trevor is just sailing. It should be relaxing. :)

We'll be seeing Algol (Demon Star)again. I think she's well named. :)

And Lol, yep... not the most subtle of stakeouts... and Henry made monkeys out of them. :)

Antarctic_Cruise_Ship_Damaged_by_Massive_Wave

If Trevor gets one of those for sure he's be taken out ... hypothermia or structural damage and bodily injuries from fly debris or hitting bulkheads

BTW, he's not getting a refund for his cruise ... he's the owner

He may feeling a GOAT has been kicking him around or head bunting him around

Great link, thank you!!!

Yep, rogue waves are a massive peril in stormy seas. If Trevor even gets the inside of the boat too wet, he's dead...

And a goat? Surely a goat would never do such a thing as that? :blink:

BTW, time to release the new chapter name... It's getting close to Christmas and I'm a sentimental type, so I picked a nice, happy, Nordic name: Maelstrom.

CJ :)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..