Sing Off

Sing off on NBC 8pm to 10pm Wednesdays (fall seasons only)

My first sample of the sing off was the UNC Achordants one of the singers is actually on Star Trek Voyager (Q jr - Keegan de Lancie)

From Season 1 - Sing Off - hehehe guys singing Lady Gaga song - I love to see a group risk singing a bieber song

(feels very gay here when sung by guys)

Please add your sign-off contenders - here - lets see GA version of Sing Off here

Sing off on NBC 8pm to 10pm Wednesdays (fall seasons only)

My first sample of the sing off was the UNC Achordants one of the singers is actually on Star Trek Voyager (Q jr - Keegan de Lancie)

From Season 1 - Sing Off - hehehe guys singing Lady Gaga song - I love to see a group risk singing a bieber song

(feels very gay here when sung by guys)

Please add your sign-off contenders - here - lets see GA version of Sing Off here

It's actually season TWO... so it's not entirely new... season one the group called nota won... it was also on about the same time this year last year... my roommate records this show and use to make me watch it with him. Now his girlfriend is my sometimes saving grace... Thank god he has a girlfriend cause I would rather spend my time reading than watching tv but now they sometimes both make me watch it with them...

and a group did do a beiber song.... same episode as that lady gaga rendition... -something- Hour... 11th I think... they sang Justin's Baby song... gah I can't believe I know this stuff... no tv for me!!!

What you guys should be salivating for is X-Factor USA launching in 2011.

We ditched Pop Idol in favour of it & now it commands the biggest viewer numbers on British TV.

Simon Cowell, George Michael confirmed as judges/mentors, the other 2 spots yet to be decided. You guys are in for a treat. :)