Reviews for Peter Abelard (A Man's Turmoil)

The story of Peter Abelard’s affair with and love for Heloise has become legendary. But why did Heloise deny the marriage? Why did she go to the convent of Argenteuil at Peter Abelard's urging? Gilles de Cyenville is fascinated by Abelard and Abelard’s writings. He seeks to speak to Peter Abelard who lives in the Abbey of Saint-Denis. Gilles de Cyenville uncovers the truth. France, 1118.

Reviews:

Title: Peter Abelard (A Man's Turmoil) Reviewer: David McLeod

Both moving and meaningful, this story challenges us to look deeply, to contemplate, to learn, to resolve. Yet the story is told so beautifully that it draws us gently to those tasks, without coercion. It is, without doubt, destined to become a classic.

Title: Peter Abelard (A Man's Turmoil) Reviewer: thatboyChase

One word: gnarly.

Second adjective definition. The good kind.

Title: Peter Abelard (A Man's Turmoil) Reviewer: Hoskins

Your stories are always great. They make me think. I think you really hit the "tone" of the story here, I could see the conversations between Peter and Gillies and Timothy.

Thanks for sharing it.