haha yes Agy ... she sneezes a lot :P

Jackie, meet my friend Agy and Agy, meet my bestest best friend Jackie...

BTW she is the same one I was talking about the other day in the chat :D dont know if you remember ... but I mentioned to you that one of my best friend also lives in UK

• Like 1

haha yes Agy ... she sneezes a lot :P

Jackie, meet my friend Agy and Agy, meet my bestest best friend Jackie...

BTW she is the same one I was talking about the other day in the chat :D dont know if you remember ... but I mentioned to you that one of my best friend also lives in UK

Been talking about me??????:wacko: Only good things i hope....

• Site Administrator

LOL. Welcome to the site. If you have questions there are tons of great people around to ask but feel free to drop me a pm on my profile if you need to! Otherwise, Enjoy :D

Hiya Sneeze! Welcome to GA! I hope you'll have a good time here, shouldn't be too hard :D And I'm talking from experience here. GA is a good place to be, lots of nice people who are willing to help you out if life gets hard. But when everything is going well, you can also have a good time here, it's an awesome community! Okay, I'm rambling now...

Anyway, welcome once again!