• 4 weeks later...

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 1~ Uncertainty

Below is my favorite scene from the chapter, don't read until after reading Ch. 1~ Uncertainty :)

My favorite scene in the first chapter is when Simon brings Richard his burger. I really loved how Richard seemed so surprised that Simon would remember that, even though he'd only told him once. To me it shows that the little things in a relationship are what makes it special. I especially liked how before he realized that Simon remembered, Richard vowed to eat it however it was brought to him. I just love these two characters and look forward to writing even more of their story!!!

Well, there's mine, what's yours?

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected

So, now it's time for my favorite scene from Chapter 2! Don't read until you've read Ch. 2~ Unexpected B)

My favorite scene from this chapter was when Richard came back from his "job" and made the comment of "Damn it's good to be home." It just shows how much Richard has already invested into the relationship. The slip of the tongue shows me more than anything else how he truly feels and I just love that about him. He says what he is feeling.

So what was your favorite scene?

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 3~ Unleashed (Part I)

I loved so much about this chapter, it was hard to pick one scene. Below is the one I finally picked, remember, don't read until after you've read Ch. 3~ Unleashed (Part I)

I think my absolute favorite scene in this chapter was when Simon agrees to go to the cabin. He has his reservations, but after seeing how important it is to Richard, he agrees. I love how it shows that he's willing to put Richard's needs first when it's necessary. I love how Simon was able to put his trust in Richard. Granted, Richard has always proven he was trust worthy, but I love the fact that Simon finally realizes it.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 1~ Uncertainty

Below is my favorite scene from the chapter, don't read until after reading Ch. 1~ Uncertainty :)

My favorite scene in the first chapter is when Simon brings Richard his burger. I really loved how Richard seemed so surprised that Simon would remember that, even though he'd only told him once. To me it shows that the little things in a relationship are what makes it special. I especially liked how before he realized that Simon remembered, Richard vowed to eat it however it was brought to him. I just love these two characters and look forward to writing even more of their story!!!

Well, there's mine, what's yours?

“Guess that means you’re staying the night with me,” Simon told him, trying to fight back his smirk.

That was my fav scene.. I'd have loved to see the smirk! ;)

**snickers**

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 2 ~ Unexpected

So, now it's time for my favorite scene from Chapter 2! Don't read until you've read Ch. 2~ Unexpected B)

My favorite scene from this chapter was when Richard came back from his "job" and made the comment of "Damn it's good to be home." It just shows how much Richard has already invested into the relationship. The slip of the tongue shows me more than anything else how he truly feels and I just love that about him. He says what he is feeling.

So what was your favorite scene?

I have two Actually.. :)

The one u said.. :rolleyes: obviously!!! and...

Richard, he scooted across the bed until his back was pressed to Richard’s front. He smiled in the darkness as he felt the other man’s arms slip around him and pull him snugly to his body. Even in sleep Richard wanted him close, the feelings of safety swamped him and in mere moments, Simon’s eyes drifted closed as he fell asleep.

Ain't that the best feeling.. :) :)

• Site Administrator

Hmm... yours is good Renee. I like Simon's sassiness too Frostina. I have to say this is my favorite though, it highlights 'Richard' so perfectly to me.

“I’m not worried about it. Let them say what they’re going to say,” Richard answered. He knew he could protect Simon better than most other guys and so had decided that he was going to show him the affection he deserved.

• Site Administrator

Sleeping is a greater act of trust than most people think. I love this scene.

Being careful not to wake Richard, he scooted across the bed until his back was pressed to Richard’s front. He smiled in the darkness as he felt the other man’s arms slip around him and pull him snugly to his body. Even in sleep Richard wanted him close, the feelings of safety swamped him and in mere moments, Simon’s eyes drifted closed as he fell asleep.

• Site Administrator

This is my favorite bit in chapter 3. It shows something of who I believe Simon is inside.

“Do what you need to do,” Simon told him.

“Thanks babe,” Richard told him before leaning into the open window and pressing a quick kiss to Simon’s lips. Simon was still relishing the feel of Richard’s lips on his own when Richard pulled away and disappeared into the trees lining the road.

Deliberate Encounters: Chapter 3~ Unleashed (Part I)

I loved so much about this chapter, it was hard to pick one scene. Below is the one I finally picked, remember, don't read until after you've read Ch. 3~ Unleashed (Part I)

I think my absolute favorite scene in this chapter was when Simon agrees to go to the cabin. He has his reservations, but after seeing how important it is to Richard, he agrees. I love how it shows that he's willing to put Richard's needs first when it's necessary. I love how Simon was able to put his trust in Richard. Granted, Richard has always proven he was trust worthy, but I love the fact that Simon finally realizes it.

What are your thoughts on this chapter?

ummm.. Too short a chappy Renee.. :P I mean u could have at least written a couple of paragraphs more and ended the chappy after we know who the wolf is!! :)Posted Image

The bit that touched me in this chapter is:

“There’s nothing to explain,” Richard told him sadly. “I had hoped that I could change your mind. Not necessarily about were’s and vamp’s, but at the very least about me.”

I could almost see the expressions! :(

Being careful not to wake Richard, he scooted across the bed until his back was pressed to Richard’s front. He smiled in the darkness as he felt the other man’s arms slip around him and pull him snugly to his body. Even in sleep Richard wanted him close, the feelings of safety swamped him and in mere moments, Simon’s eyes drifted closed as he fell asleep.

LOL cia.. u do realise that we have the same scene fav'ed.. :lol:

“Guess that means you’re staying the night with me,” Simon told him, trying to fight back his smirk.

That was my fav scene.. I'd have loved to see the smirk! ;)

**snickers**

Thanks Frostina! I can just picture his lips twitching as he fights not to smirk... At least, that's how it looks in my mind!

I have two Actually.. :)

The one u said.. :rolleyes: obviously!!! and...

Richard, he scooted across the bed until his back was pressed to Richard’s front. He smiled in the darkness as he felt the other man’s arms slip around him and pull him snugly to his body. Even in sleep Richard wanted him close, the feelings of safety swamped him and in mere moments, Simon’s eyes drifted closed as he fell asleep.

Ain't that the best feeling.. :) :)

I have to agree. I love the feeling when my hubby is already in bed and as soon as he senses me next to him he wraps himself around me. It always makes me feel safe and loved, no matter what else is going on.

Hmm... yours is good Renee. I like Simon's sassiness too Frostina. I have to say this is my favorite though, it highlights 'Richard' so perfectly to me.

“I’m not worried about it. Let them say what they’re going to say,” Richard answered. He knew he could protect Simon better than most other guys and so had decided that he was going to show him the affection he deserved.

I'm glad we see Richard the same way, I'm always worried about whether or not what I write comes out as it's intended. This scene does showcase Richard a lot.

This is my favorite bit in chapter 3. It shows something of who I believe Simon is inside.

“Do what you need to do,” Simon told him.

“Thanks babe,” Richard told him before leaning into the open window and pressing a quick kiss to Simon’s lips. Simon was still relishing the feel of Richard’s lips on his own when Richard pulled away and disappeared into the trees lining the road.

This would probably be one of my top faves as well... I love how it shows that Simon is willing to support whatever Richard needs to do.

ummm.. Too short a chappy Renee.. :P I mean u could have at least written a couple of paragraphs more and ended the chappy after we know who the wolf is!! :)Posted Image

The bit that touched me in this chapter is:

“There’s nothing to explain,” Richard told him sadly. “I had hoped that I could change your mind. Not necessarily about were’s and vamp’s, but at the very least about me.”

I could almost see the expressions! :(

What would have been the fun in letting everyone know who the wolf is?? I mean, you have to admit, I've been nice to only leave the one cliff hanger in this story! At least Part II will be up tomorrow, so then you'll know! :)

As for the scene you picked, I can just see the downtrodden expression on Richard's face. I felt so bad for Richard when I was writing that!

I love how you both picked the same scene in that chapter!

Deliberate Encounters: Unleashed Part II

There you all go! The resolution to the cliffhanger in Part I!!! *runs and hides*

Only read the below AFTER reading Ch. 3 ~Unleashed (Part II)

I think my favorite part of this whole chapter is when Simon tells Richard that they’ll “do it together”… To me that is the defining point in their relationship. It’s Simon telling Richard without actually saying that he can truly accept Richard as he is.

So, what was your favorite scene in this chapter?

Deliberate Encounters: Unleashed Part II

There you all go! The resolution to the cliffhanger in Part I!!! *runs and hides*

Only read the below AFTER reading Ch. 3 ~Unleashed (Part II)

I think my favorite part of this whole chapter is when Simon tells Richard that they’ll “do it together”… To me that is the defining point in their relationship. It’s Simon telling Richard without actually saying that he can truly accept Richard as he is.

So, what was your favorite scene in this chapter?

While i do Like the scene u mentioned, what touched me the most was the subconscious acceptance... How Even Simon didn't see this one coming! :)

Without even realizing it, Simon dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around the fur covered neck of the black wolf and buried his head against what would be considered the wolf’s chest. Simon wasn’t sure how long he buried himself against the wolf before he felt strong arms wrap around him and found his head laying on a very bare, very human, chest.

While i do Like the scene u mentioned, what touched me the most was the subconscious acceptance... How Even Simon didn't see this one coming! :)

Without even realizing it, Simon dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around the fur covered neck of the black wolf and buried his head against what would be considered the wolf’s chest. Simon wasn’t sure how long he buried himself against the wolf before he felt strong arms wrap around him and found his head laying on a very bare, very human, chest.

Yeah, I can see what you mean, that scene would definitely have to go into my top faves... I never quite thought of it the way you said, though I agree with you that it does show it... Originally that was meant to be more "seeking comfort" but there's no way Simon could have done that if he hadn't felt comfortable with Richard's other form!

Deliberate Encounters: Committment

Well, guess it's time for me to pick out my favorite scene from the latest chapter! Don't read the below until after you've read the chapter as it will include spoilers...

It was really hard for me to come up with a favorite scene in this chapter because there are so many. I love how Richard explains how Simon shares the burden of his job without even realizing it. Don't really know how to explain it, but it's just, there. I love how it shows that Simon really is "home" to Richard.

I also really enjoyed writing Richard's nervousness. I mean sure, I can understand it and the man really needs to quit jumping to conclusions, but it just makes Richard that much more endearing to me.

Alrighty, well... there's mine such as it is. What is yours and why? I would love to get my readers takes on some of the different scenes!

Deliberate Encounters: Committment

Well, guess it's time for me to pick out my favorite scene from the latest chapter! Don't read the below until after you've read the chapter as it will include spoilers...

It was really hard for me to come up with a favorite scene in this chapter because there are so many. I love how Richard explains how Simon shares the burden of his job without even realizing it. Don't really know how to explain it, but it's just, there. I love how it shows that Simon really is "home" to Richard.

I also really enjoyed writing Richard's nervousness. I mean sure, I can understand it and the man really needs to quit jumping to conclusions, but it just makes Richard that much more endearing to me.

Alrighty, well... there's mine such as it is. What is yours and why? I would love to get my readers takes on some of the different scenes!

true that I really liked when Richard refers to Simon's house as 'Home' i also loved it when they were in richard's house. especially the following scene!

Once Richard was sitting next to him on the bed, Simon turned his body to face his lover as he reached out and took one of Richard’s hands in his. He studied Richard’s face as the other man glanced around the room.

Richard's uncertainty is truly endearing, especially when he freaks out right afterwards! :lol:

Edited by Frostina

true that I really liked when Richard refers to Simon's house as 'Home' i also loved it when they were in richard's house. especially the following scene!

Once Richard was sitting next to him on the bed, Simon turned his body to face his lover as he reached out and took one of Richard’s hands in his. He studied Richard’s face as the other man glanced around the room.

Richard's uncertainty is truly endearing, especially when he freaks out right afterwards! :lol:

I think my favorite thing about writing Richard has been that nothing is really out of bounds with him. He can come across as both a hard-ass and a big ole softy. There are so many things about him that can endear him to the reader and keep people wanting to follow his story to see what happens with him.

“I know how you feel about me and I know that you don’t believe me to be like your characters. As long as I know that, I can handle however you portray your characters.”

So much acceptance on Simon's part in the name of love... :) this bit about Richard really really touched my heart. The way he acknowledged Simon's efforts and accepted what was needed of him :)

“I know how you feel about me and I know that you don’t believe me to be like your characters. As long as I know that, I can handle however you portray your characters.”

So much acceptance on Simon's part in the name of love... :) this bit about Richard really really touched my heart. The way he acknowledged Simon's efforts and accepted what was needed of him :)

You beat me on posting! :)

I really like the scene you mentioned and I think that's my favorite as well... there is one scene in this chapter that I don't like as well and it's below:

“It’s okay Simon,” Richard answered without ever turning to face him, “I just need to go for a walk.”

To me it shows how Richard is determined to hold things in to keep his thoughts from affecting Simon. Holding things is a big part of who Richard is, but it wasn't until I wrote this scene that I realized how often he walks away rather than confide in Simon. Don't get me wrong, I still love Richard as a character, I just think he exhibits both the best and the worst qualities... best being his willingness to do anything to keep Simon happy and the worst being his unwillingness to confide his feelings when he doesn't feel they are warranted. I hope that made sense, lol.

So I just approved Chapter Six: Full Disclosure

My favorite scene is:

The scene where Richard refused to change Simon because he fears for his safety. Once again Richard is willing to put his needs and desires on the back burner. My favorite part with this scene though is the fact that Simon won't let him. Simon understands what Richard's refusal costs him and doesn't allow Richard to put himself second. I love how it shows that they are both thinking of the other first.

so what's your favorite scene?