Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Help with Spanish Translation

I'm working on the next chapter of HMS Belvidera, and I need to use some Spanish words in one of the scenes. I need the colloquial terms (slang, or informal) for the following words:

Nose:

Lips:

Neck:

Nipple:

Pubic Hair:

Dick(cock, etc):

Balls (as in testicles):

Taint (area between balls and asshole)

Asshole (as in the actual thing, not the derogatory term, if there's a difference)

Cum (as in ejaculate)

f**k (the software will f**king censor this, but you know what I f**king mean):

Your help would be greatly appreciated.biggrin.gif

Dick: Verga (dirty), polla (intermediate- literally chicken) or pene (penis)

Balls: Huevos (also means eggs) or cajones (South America)

Cum: Leche (also means milk)

F word: Chingar (Note: The link is for the conjugation as the f word is a verb)

Ass- Culo (Sorry, I don't remember any slang terms for the hole itself other than a Mexico/US only one, but the technical term is ano)

Bonsues-

Bastard: Bastardo

Whore: Puta

Bitch- Perra

Condom: Los profilacticos (the condoms) or el impermeable (literally meaning the raincoat)

Marijuana (since you like it so much): marijuana or mota

If you need girl parts, the vagina is vagina (v sounds like b in Spanish so it sounds like bahina) if you're not using profanity. If you're talking dirty it's penocha and coño (the worse of the two). The special n is sounds like n + yo, so it's cone yo. Breasts are tetas or chichis.

Edited by Tiger

Dick: Verga (dirty), polla (intermediate- literally chicken) or pene (penis)

Balls: Huevos (also means eggs) or cajones (South America)

Cum: Leche (also means milk)

F word: Chingar (Note: The link is for the conjugation as the f word is a verb)

Ass- Culo (Sorry, I don't remember any slang terms for the hole itself other than a Mexico/US only one, but the technical term is ano)

Bonsues-

Bastard: Bastardo

Whore: Puta

Bitch- Perra

Condom: Los profilacticos (the condoms) or el impermeable (literally meaning the raincoat)

Marijuana (since you like it so much): marijuana or mota

If you need girl parts, the vagina is vagina (v sounds like b in Spanish so it sounds like bahina) if you're not using profanity. If you're talking dirty it's penocha and coño (the worse of the two). The special n is sounds like n + yo, so it's cone yo. Breasts are tetas or chichis.

Some of those are Mexican slang words not 18th century Spanish and direct translations don't always work because the insult might not make sense directly translated.

Balls would be "alegrias"

While bastardo might be the actual word, a Spaniard wouldn't use it as an insult, he'd say "cabron" (billy goat) or "hijo de perra" (son of a dog)

In speaking to a man, you wouldn't call him a whore, you'd call him a "hijo de puta" (son of a whore), doubly insulting him.

I'll think on the others.....

Edited by PrivateTim
  • Like 1

I'm working on the next chapter of HMS Belvidera, and I need to use some Spanish words in one of the scenes. I need the colloquial terms (slang, or informal) for the following words:

Nose:

Lips:

Neck:

Nipple:

Pubic Hair:

Dick(cock, etc):

Balls (as in testicles):

Taint (area between balls and asshole)

Asshole (as in the actual thing, not the derogatory term, if there's a difference)

Cum (as in ejaculate)

f**k (the software will f**king censor this, but you know what I f**king mean):

Your help would be greatly appreciated.biggrin.gif

asshole is "un ojete" for 'eyelet', to call someone an asshole would be "un culera"

dick could be "el pito" but also "verga" which might be better since it is part of a mast, the yardarm.

balls could also be "pelotas" besides "alegrias"

Cum is "leche" but 'to cum' is "venirce"

pubic hair slang is "pendejo" but pendejo means so many things, I'll think of a different word or phrase

• Like 1

Mark, Spanish is my native alnguage. Let me know if I can be of more help. Although I ma never visited Spain, it is ma father's family country of origin. So here it goes!

Nose: Nariz

Lips: Labios (for singular just take away the "s")

Neck: Cuello

Nipple: Tetilla -singular; Tetillas -plural / women's nipple is called "Pezón". A men with large nipples can be said he has pezones (plural) or pezón (Singular) i.e George le mamo sus pezones duros (trans. George sucked his hard nipples ; or, George le mamó sus tetillas duras; trans. George sucked his hard nipples).

Pubic Hair: Vello Púbico (there is not a "sexy" way to call "pubes" in Spanish, I'm affraid)

Dick(cock, etc): Verga

Balls (as in testicles): Huevos (yeah, just like the eggs you eat at breakfast, we called the same "HUEVOS")

Taint (area between balls and asshole): Perineo. But is more erotic to describe the zone, as perineo comes from Perinium, the latin medial name. Believe me it does not sounds erotic. Saying: I was sucking his taint (transl. "le mamaba su perineo" is not sensual at all).

Asshole (as in the actual thing, not the derogatory term, if there's a difference) : Culo

Cum (as in ejaculate) mecos, since there never just one sperm in a stream of cum, we use the plural all the time, i.e. mis mecos (plural) = my cum (in English is singular).

f**k (the software will f**king censor this, but you know what I f**king mean): Coger (verb); Culiar (from "penetration of the ass") If you need Conjugations let me know but I am going to put soome phrases and their equivalent or translation next.

f**k me! = "¡Cójeme¡" ALT+162 =ó

f**k my ass = "cójeme el culo"

f**k me hard/ harder= cójeme mas fuerte -or- cójeme más duro ALT+160 = á

Méteme la verga = "Put that dick in/up my ass" ALT+130 = é

Méteme la verga = "Put your dick in/up my ass"

Métemela toda = get it all inside me (f**k me deep)

¡Vente en mi cara! = Cum on my face! Vente is a conjugation of the verb "Venir" which means come (coming=cumming in Spanish).

¡Asi! = Like that! (as in "Like that, f**k me, yeah! = asi, cójeme, si!)

¡Me vengo! = I'm cumming!

¡Qué rica culiada! = What a nice f**k! -also,

¡Qué rica cogida! = What a nice f**k!

¡vente en mi cara! = Cum on my face!

¡Jálame la verga! = Jerk my dick! / jerk me!

¡Mámame la verga! = Suck my dick!

And the list can continue forever, not that I use all that ok, :boy: is just that Spanish is a very vast language, even at the time of f**king! Hit me up if you need anything else, or specific phrases, okay! I'll be glad to help! I have excellent Spanish grammar skills if you need help reviewing (not that I'm imposing or anything!). But sorry if you find some grammar errors in english. Long day, too many meetings and my eyes and brain are tired, but I double checked the Spanish and it's good!.

Dan.

Edited by DannySilz

Chingar has different meanings. Although is used to offend a person sexually as in "Vete a chingar a tu madre" Go f**k your mother! (f**k you! -in English) Chingar someone is not the same as "Coger someone (as in f**k someone). Is more like to abuse someone; to trick someone; to frame someone.

The word chingar (a verb I'm affraid) can be conjugated in many ways but all of them in a peyorative way: very offensive, abusive or obsene. And very Anti-Romantic! Anyways, it is a common word in the current colloquial in Mexico, Central and South America where Spanish is spoken.

I hope this helps you!

Dan.

I was never quite sure what chingar meant. I suppose I could have just asked my dad,. but where's the fun in that?

Ojete is used in some regions of Central America and some Gallegan Regions in Spain. However is not commonly used but the contemporary. Internationally it is not a common way to name the ass. Culo in the other hand is less vulgar in Spain than other countries as Mexico, where is a word that shall not be named in daylight-conversations. Culo is more vulgar but is also more sexual at the time of man-f**king. (Editing 101)

"Pito" means dick, but at the time of f**king, saying "pito" is like f**king during kindergarden lunch break (yack!). Men use verga to denote power, erection, size, pride on their member. Expressing full development of it, sexual maturity. Is far,far more erotic and sexual. Pito is okay as to say that 'you shake you dick after taking a piss".

A seaman would never use pito! He would use Verga, because it is manly, sexual and straight to the point, right! A man like George Granger maybe used pito when he was in the gunroom, but now that he is in charge he would name his member verga, where much pf his power resides and its masculinity value.

I have no reckon of calling my balls "alegrías", maybe my grandma used to call those like that when she bathed me as a baby...

pendejo, again this is no international Spanish noy Iberic. I guess Mark si trying to find out Spaniard Castillian (Spanish). I find your spanish valid of the Central American Countries. I not saying you are wrong, but the chapters (I believe) Mark is finishing up are to develop in Spain!

Please do not take it personal!

Dan!

asshole is "un ojete" for 'eyelet', to call someone an asshole would be "un culera"

dick could be "el pito" but also "verga" which might be better since it is part of a mast, the yardarm.

balls could also be "pelotas" besides "alegrias"

Cum is "leche" but 'to cum' is "venirce"

pubic hair slang is "pendejo" but pendejo means so many things, I'll think of a different word or phrase

Perhaps to remmber that Mark is NOT using 18th century English so for continuity and consistency in the Spanish for those who actually speak spanish, we must recommend contemporary Yberic-castillian. It think it will save editorial time and breaks in the writting.language style in the novel. Don't you think? Bolas or huevos is correct, however nowadays in Spain to call the balls "alegrías: would cause a serious epidemic of laughing-wild! No Spaniard man would ask another man : let me lick your "alegiras". The other guy would bend but out of laughing instead of sexual interest in a f**k!

Some of those are Mexican slang words not 18th century Spanish and direct translations don't always work because the insult might not make sense directly translated.

Balls would be "alegrias"

While bastardo might be the actual word, a Spaniard wouldn't use it as an insult, he'd say "cabron" (billy goat) or "hijo de perra" (son of a dog)

In speaking to a man, you wouldn't call him a whore, you'd call him a "hijo de puta" (son of a whore), doubly insulting him.

I'll think on the others.....

Edited by DannySilz

Mark, Spanish is my native alnguage. Let me know if I can be of more help. Although I ma never visited Spain, it is ma father's family country of origin. So here it goes!

Nose: Nariz

Lips: Labios (for singular just take away the "s")

Neck: Cuello

Nipple: Tetilla -singular; Tetillas -plural / women's nipple is called "Pezón". A men with large nipples can be said he has pezones (plural) or pezón (Singular) i.e George le mamo sus pezones duros (trans. George sucked his hard nipples ; or, George le mamó sus tetillas duras; trans. George sucked his hard nipples).

Pubic Hair: Vello Púbico (there is not a "sexy" way to call "pubes" in Spanish, I'm affraid)

Dick(cock, etc): Verga

Balls (as in testicles): Huevos (yeah, just like the eggs you eat at breakfast, we called the same "HUEVOS")

Taint (area between balls and asshole): Perineo. But is more erotic to describe the zone, as perineo comes from Perinium, the latin medial name. Believe me it does not sounds erotic. Saying: I was sucking his taint (transl. "le mamaba su perineo" is not sensual at all).

Asshole (as in the actual thing, not the derogatory term, if there's a difference) : Culo

Cum (as in ejaculate) mecos, since there never just one sperm in a stream of cum, we use the plural all the time, i.e. mis mecos (plural) = my cum (in English is singular).

f**k (the software will f**king censor this, but you know what I f**king mean): Coger (verb); Culiar (from "penetration of the ass") If you need Conjugations let me know but I am going to put soome phrases and their equivalent or translation next.

f**k me! = "¡Cójeme¡" ALT+162 =ó

f**k my ass = "cójeme el culo"

f**k me hard/ harder= cójeme mas fuerte -or- cójeme más duro ALT+160 = á

Méteme la verga = "Put that dick in/up my ass" ALT+130 = é

Méteme la verga = "Put your dick in/up my ass"

Métemela toda = get it all inside me (f**k me deep)

¡Vente en mi cara! = Cum on my face! Vente is a conjugation of the verb "Venir" which means come (coming=cumming in Spanish).

¡Asi! = Like that! (as in "Like that, f**k me, yeah! = asi, cójeme, si!)

¡Me vengo! = I'm cumming!

¡Qué rica culiada! = What a nice f**k! -also,

¡Qué rica cogida! = What a nice f**k!

¡vente en mi cara! = Cum on my face!

¡Jálame la verga! = Jerk my dick! / jerk me!

¡Mámame la verga! = Suck my dick!

And the list can continue forever, not that I use all that ok, :boy: is just that Spanish is a very vast language, even at the time of f**king! Hit me up if you need anything else, or specific phrases, okay! I'll be glad to help! I have excellent Spanish grammar skills if you need help reviewing (not that I'm imposing or anything!). But sorry if you find some grammar errors in english. Long day, too many meetings and my eyes and brain are tired, but I double checked the Spanish and it's good!.

Dan.

Thanks! This, combined with the other comments, was very very helpful!

Is it really necessary to include text in Spanish? French in CAP is usually solved by some sort of remark made by the narrator and I think that is a very clever way to keep style and text dynamics. (European) Spanish is my mother tongue and I have different versions for the terms you need. It is difficult to find THE Spanish version of such terms, regardless dialects, social class and dialect.

Anyway: thank you, Mark, for your top quality stories. I'm hooked on CAP and Bridgemont, registered on Gayauthors just to have quicker updates on your new posts!

Edited by JACC
  • Like 1

Is it really necessary to include text in Spanish? French in CAP is usually solved by some sort of remark made by the narrator and I think that is a very clever way to keep style and text dynamics. (European) Spanish is my mother tongue and I have different versions for the terms you need. It is difficult to find THE Spanish version of such terms, regardless dialects, social class and dialect.

Anyway: thank you, Mark, for your top quality stories. I'm hooked on CAP and Bridgemont, registered on Gayauthors just to have quicker updates on your new posts!

Welcome! I'm glad you're here.

I haven't decided if I'll use actual Spanish, and if I do, how much I'll use. I think the main issue is getting the chapter edited and posted.:D

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..