Packers or Steelers?

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win the Super Bowl in Dallas?

• Pittsburg Steelers
    • Green Bay Packers

• Site Administrator

I'm a packers fan though not one of those rabid ones. I'll be around on Superbowl time. I watch but can't sit for a whole football game on tv. Mostly it depends on how good the game is. I hope it'll be a close one, those are the best to watch!

wait wait wait- so what happens if there's a tie??? Extra time??? Tiebreak???

(apparently we have the only sport in the world where if they draw during the Grand Final they replay the whole thing the next week.... happened last year. TOtally just a money making stunt though).

(apparently we have the only sport in the world where if they draw during the Grand Final they replay the whole thing the next week.... happened last year. TOtally just a money making stunt though).

If theres a tie they go into overtime and it's sudden death. Thats one of the things I hate about soccer. They have ties.

yes there is... its called having the same score at the final bell :blink:

Overtime to determine the winner. Theres no such thing as tying in competition. Someone has to win.

lol I liked watching those games :P

They could just flip a coin to see who wins if its a tie, but i guess extra time could work

Since I've been wearing my Steelers Sweatshirt all week and I will be wearing my jersey on Sunday... take a guess who I'm rooting for AND who will win :D

0:)..............I guess you will be crying into that jersey too!! :lol:

Well we all know the outcome now. In case anyone missed it, the Packers won, and they were my choice (although, my favorite team is the Bears, go figure...), so YAAAAAY!!! A good game too, all around...

But in fairness to all, how about some post-game analysis/comments?

Well we all know the outcome now. In case anyone missed it, the Packers won, and they were my choice (although, my favorite team is the Bears, go figure...), so YAAAAAY!!! A good game too, all around...

But in fairness to all, how about some post-game analysis/comments?

I'm surprised the legendary Steelers defense broke down, especially in the first quarter.

Funny how Christina Aguilera botched the national anthem. I hate pop singers singing the anthem. They are always way too show-offish.

I rooted for the Packers from the start even though the only football I watch is the Superbowl... Hockey on the other hand..... :P

It was a close game all the way through I think even though the Packers kept the lead all the way.

It was hilarious when Aguilera flunked the national anthem. I picked it up right away. I think she did too in the middle of the line because she kinda mumbled the last word of it.