UK GA Meet Summer 2011

paya

Oooo I am coming as well with Johnathan :D Still looking at hotels at the moment but I am thinking that providing it is reasonably priced (ie not expensive :P) and what not then it should be possible ^_^ Any suggestions on where to go?

From KNUCKLES *hopes that Frosty reads this :P*

Ummm... Read that Knuckles and i'm so so jealous, I so wish I could come.. :( but.. oh well, a couple of years of saving, and i might just make it one day! :P

Have fun everyone!

Rouge ^_^ ( hope Knuckles reads this :P )

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm so excited to meet you guys!!! :music: :music: :music: :music:

I'm bad at making plans with hotels and flights and that sort of things, but I will be there even if I have to swim and walk there and I can always sleep under the pridge! :rolleyes:

But I will bring something little for everyone so I will need a list of everyone coming to meet! :whistle:

My hotel is booked. Train fare is booked. Paya's flights are booked. The plan to track down Prince Harry and have our way with him is set.

We are staying at a secret location (well, a hotel that i wont name on a public forum), which i will say is *near* SoHo (on the edges one might say).

We are arriving on the FRIDAY.... i will be there around 2pm, and Paya will land later that afternoon/early evening....

We leave on the Monday. I will probably be flying from Heathrow to Manchester in the mid afternoon.

In between, we have a number of ideas about what WE are doing, and will fit those ideas around any meets etc with you guys. Of course, people can tag along with the lovey dovey couple to the places we are going if they wish, but they need to agree to put up with me delivering a lecture on British History at every appropriate juncture.

I think thats everything i wanted to mention....

Well, considering the number of hotels and YHA that I looked at in and around Soho i think that saying your hotel is 'near' it isn't giving too many clues hun :). Hey, we might even be staying at the same one.

My hotel is booked. Train fare is booked. Paya's flights are booked. The plan to track down Prince Harry and have our way with him is set.

We are staying at a secret location (well, a hotel that i wont name on a public forum), which i will say is *near* SoHo (on the edges one might say).

We are arriving on the FRIDAY.... i will be there around 2pm, and Paya will land later that afternoon/early evening....

We leave on the Monday. I will probably be flying from Heathrow to Manchester in the mid afternoon.

In between, we have a number of ideas about what WE are doing, and will fit those ideas around any meets etc with you guys. Of course, people can tag along with the lovey dovey couple to the places we are going if they wish, but they need to agree to put up with me delivering a lecture on British History at every appropriate juncture.

I think thats everything i wanted to mention....

Hehe :D I like being given a history tour and we are a lovely couple as well so :P Where are you guys planning on going? :) YAY for my tourist nature :D

I haven't made bookings yet, hope to in the next month or two :)

Hi all, I'm Nephylim's friend who is coming to London with you all at end of August - can't wait to meet you all xx

Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D Welcome :D

any friend of Nephy is a friend of mine

No problem I've already adopted you, Jon too so I'll be mother hen and herd you where I want to go :P

Sorry to double post, but..... HA HA - a trip to london and you guys have your ADOPTED MUM! You will have to behave....

Paya and I on the other hand..... :devil:

Westie - Sorry to double post, but..... HA HA - a trip to london and you guys have your ADOPTED MUM! You will have to behave.... Paya and I on the other hand..... :devil:

Meanie :P I'll have my bf with me too so i wont be behaving :P he's immature anyways and so am i sometimes :D YAY :D

Hmm... seriously considering it now (i'll be able to afford it now :) ) Not sure where to stay or anything... i was thinking one of the youth hostel type places (i live in a university residence, there isnt much difference, lol)

Any help i can get i'll welcome! Totally new to making plans on my own...

Do we have an estimate of how many people are planning to be there? It feels like we will be at least double the number that we were in February! :great:

Do we have an estimate of how many people are planning to be there? It feels like we will be at least double the number that we were in February! :great:

Well, many people expressed their willingness to come over, but only a very few booked some accommodation or confirmed they are coming... ;) so we'll see. I can recheck everyone in second half of June, I'm too busy to do that before. Moreover, some people solve the holidays at the last minute.

Once we know who's coming, we can decide what is the best way to make it. :)

I want to come...but Agaith doesn't want me there <_<

XD

I only joke when I say that Anya stop spreading hateful things about me <_<

:P of course you can come :rolleyes:

I only joke when I say that Anya stop spreading hateful things about me <_<

:P of course you can come :rolleyes:

Lol...good :P

This is actually great because I have relatives in London I could stay with ;p

How long are you staying?

As Paya is very very busy (and conversely, i have nothing to do as he usually occupies my time), I have decided to take the time to summarise and confirm: So, my understanding of confirmed places (that is, accommodation booked)

(1) Westie and (2) Paya, (3) Agaith, (4) Nephy plus her (5) WelshWych (the tart with a heart im lead to believe?), (6) Jonathan Colourfield and his (7) boyfriend. There is the wonderful Mr (8) Bleu, and perhaps (?) if we bug him enough he will come :P

Those that i'm not aware of confirmed plans for are Marzipan, Circle and Anya. Someone should try to bug emulated too, since back in the day this was all his idea.

My reckoning therefore is minimum 8, possibly up to 13. I think i also recall expressions of interest from a few others.... SOOOOOO those that ARE coming, should post below, as the ACTUAL EVENTS will be organised via PM NOT ON A PUBLIC FORUM to ensure everyones complete safety.

:DHey guys!:D A lot of you know why I wont be there, but i want to wish you all an amazing awesome time :2thumbs:

Have loads of fun, and take lots of pics so I can share it with you. Love you all :wub: Mark

all you poor people haveing to plan where as i can just hope on a train and be in london in 30 minutes

Planning means we're not confined by train timetables..... and I get to stay in a posh hotel with concierge, room service and masseur :P

Planning means we're not confined by train timetables..... and I get to stay in a posh hotel with concierge, room service and masseur :P

Me too! Me too! Me TOO! :D

If Freddyness lives with parents, she has not only a concierge but maybe even room service, but she has a full board too :P

• 2 weeks later...

You have NO idea how much it hurts to have to say this but... I got made redundant today. I have two months wages and that's it' No idea what's going to happen after that.

I'm so sorry but I'm not going to be able to come. Not entirely sure how I'll be eating be then so not chance will be able to go away. I'm sorry :(:,(:,(:,(