Great Summer reads on GA

On 7/12/2023 at 1:24 PM, JamesSavik said:

Please let us know what you think would be a good summer read on GA.

I have a couple that people seem to like:

The Summer Job

In the Shadow of the Dragon

Tell us about your favorites!

I loved both of these (and still do, with every re-read)!! I would say, perhaps The Long Way by Domluka or perhaps Circumnavigation by CJames? 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 1:24 PM, JamesSavik said:

Please let us know what you think would be a good summer read on GA.

I have a couple that people seem to like:

The Summer Job

In the Shadow of the Dragon

Tell us about your favorites!

I loved "In the Shadow of the Dragon" by @JamesSavik on GA.  I have read the whole story five or six times. 
   I loved "The Case of the 'Short, Short Prince" by @Geron Kees.   
   For great short stories,  "Get Into James Shorts" has a huge variety of good short stories by James Savik.  "Hood's Revenge" is especially good in a story which is quite short.  But there are many others there.
   "Retail Ninja" is a fun read by @astone2292.  Aaron has a lot of good stories.
   For good reads with short chapters, usually featuring teen characters, @Backwoods Boy has a lot of good stories -- either one chapter stories, or fairly short stories.  "He Ain't Heavy"  and  "The Retreat"   and  "The Jock and the Bookworm"  and  "Clothing Optional"   are very good.  Actually, I have found all stories or poems by Backwoods Boy on GA worth reading.
   @Valkyrie has "A Plethora of Prompts" and other interesting reading.
   @Dabeagle has many good stories, such as "The Right One"  and  "Things We Lost"  and  "You Don't Know Me"  and "Devyn's Song"  and  "Gaymer"  among others.  

I must stop listing or this post will be ridiculously long

Edited by ReaderPaul
  • Like 1
  • Love 4