Favorite Music

Love those tracks. Haha dude I forgot about "Somewhere In Between", heard of it? Prob my fave track from them besides You and Me.

Of course I've heard of it! Theres just something (I'm not sure what yet) that I just love about this band.

Of course I've heard of it! Theres just something (I'm not sure what yet) that I just love about this band.

I douno either, 'cause they're really not my usual genre of music. Although I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of their newest stuff. Have you heard the stuff before Lifehouse came to be... whatweretheycalled, Blyss? Like "You Can Shake The Mountains"?

• 2 weeks later...

Mariah Carey-1) We Belong Together.2) Touch My Body.3) Cruise Control.4) Hero.Taylor Swift-1) Love Story.2) You Belong With Me.3) Mine.Celine Dion-1) My Heart Will Go On.2) Coulda Woulda Shoulda.3) Tell Him.4) Rain Tax.5) Stand By Your Side.Asa-1) No One Knows.2) Bibanke.3) Fire On The Mountain.Justin Timberlake-1) What Goes Around.2) Lovestoned.3) Cry Me A River.