The topic of Glee in chat

It has recently come to my attention that I sometimes go overboard when discussing Glee. However, let us all consider these facts:

The creator of the show (Ryan Murphy) is gay. Also gay in real life are Jane Lynch (Sue Sylvester) and Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel).

This is FOX's highest rated Prime Time scripted show. It's also FOX's 2nd highest rated show overall (topped only by the ridiculous American Idol).

Glee has already been picked up for a third season. In fact, FOX picked up the option back in September, when the 2nd season started. This almost NEVER happens, so the FOX suits obviously have confidence in the show.

The show is hugely popular with the gay community. In fact, it has one of the highest viewerships among gay people for any Prime Time program on any network (CBS, NBC, FOX, etc).

• Like 4

Trev doesn't get to talk enough of Glee :lol:

I agree it must (might) be good show and all... Have not seen a single episode of it, so it kinda gets boring to listen about it all the time. Maybe I'll give Glee a go so I can actually participate in the on going polemik.

This time last year I had no idea what Glee was. I had seen adverts and never really fancied it. Then my daughter came. I watched an episode and now it's like heroin. If I don't get my fix I have terrible withdrawals :)

In case you hadn't worked it out. I am a born again Glee watchere and I don't think it is possible to talk too much about it :)

This time last year I had no idea what Glee was. I had seen adverts and never really fancied it. Then my daughter came. I watched an episode and now it's like heroin. If I don't get my fix I have terrible withdrawals :)

In case you hadn't worked it out. I am a born again Glee watchere and I don't think it is possible to talk too much about it :)

So, it might be a wise call for me to stay away from every single episode of it even with the danger of being left as a wall flower when everyone else yada-yada-yada about it :lol: I can't take anymore addictions...

So, it might be a wise call for me to stay away from every single episode of it even with the danger of being left as a wall flower when everyone else yada-yada-yada about it :lol: I cat take anymore addictions...

HAHA I think that might be wise

I've got a fever.

And it can only be cured with Glee!!

I find no problem in talking about glee all the time :P Musicals is where my true gay gene shows haha

....well that and some shopping

Edited by ande52

NOOOO MAria you HAVE to watch it!!!

You don't understand what you're missing!!!

Seriously- if it comes to it in May- i will tie you down and make you watch!!!

That will not happen!

*gets rid of her telly before Lily comes*

Can't wait for you to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got hooked up as well frm the very first episode. Hell, from the very first minutes. So that means I'm a Gleek ( Glee + Geek = Gleek).

I have to say that I understand some people who can't stand the rambling and stuff about this show, but I gotta say it has some concepts and stories not only about some teenagers who like to sing and dance. The backgrounds of some teachers is where we also can relate too. And some teenagers too...

Anyway, it is a must-watch. I guarantee that it is not a waste of time, for those who are interested.

And like Trev said; it is not a crime for us babbling about this show. It is directed by guy who happens to be gay, and some characters are gay even in real life.

• Like 1

I think Glee sounds like a whole new ridiculous level of gayness. I have never watched the show. I will not! I know I would get sucked in. I like music a lot. :*)

B)...................... Ok, I admit my reluctance to watch it at first, but I think I caught it mid-season maybe the 2nd one! ILMAO! I thought it very funny and enjoyed the antics of the school staff as much as the talent of the showcast.

• Site Administrator

I hate glee.... too much singing and dancing for my liking.... its kinda *whispers* too gay :P

Good Thing you are not gay then :P

Its too gay for my liking.

mister schuester.... *faints*

OMG too funny :lol: I take it tuesday nights are NOT a watch TV together night B)

I have to admit, like Benji, I didn't watch at first. The concept reminded me of a show that I have mostly wiped from my memory about a police department that sang musicals (shudders). Then I happened to catch a show and then I was hooked.

Trevor, if you want to talk Glee, I will talk anytime with you in chat. It will be 2 against 1, so we shall prevail :D

Good Thing you are not gay then :P

yea good thing isn't it :D

Trevor, if you want to talk Glee, I will talk anytime with you in chat. It will be 2 against 1, so we shall prevail :D

:o wooooooooooow someone over the age of teenager who likes Glee *stares in amazement at Steve* lol

:o wooooooooooow someone over the age of teenager who likes Glee *stares in amazement at Steve* lol

Hey, now, who you calling old? :boy: I like Glee, too. Lots of un-teenagers like Glee.