Damien bathing and Vik watching and lusting after him... hot image as well ;)

I loved the second chapter! And the evil sister, I still hate her, but as long as she is not 'there' I like her through Damien. Does that sound weird? Is it really gonna be irreversible? I'm thiking that she can be rescued by some HUGE sacrifice from Vik or Damien... Sorry :*) my imagination is just running around wild without it's usual leash.

One question: Next chappy, when?

LOL, glad you enjoyed the bathing scene. Well, I wish I could answer some of your questions, but I can't, at least not without giving too much of the story away. Your imagination running around isn't a bad thing, lol, it's always nice to try and imagine what is going to happen, but I am gonna try to keep ya guessing :D. Anyways, glad you enjoyed the second chapter and chapter 3 should be out before this coming wednesday! Hugs and thanks for posting here as well as doing a review!

Damien bathing and Vik watching and lusting after him... hot image as well ;)

:*) my imagination is just running around wild without it's usual leash.

:blink: Leash?? what?? where??? and WHY???? :o

With much thanks to Myr and anyone else who helped to fix the problem with my story page, "Joined by Blood: Chapter 3" was only delayed by half a day or so! Thank you Myr! Enjoy the chapter everyone and as always, I would love to know what you are thinking about the chapter!

'You f**king tasted me!'

:lmao:

I am Still laughing!!! :lol:

Awesome chapter Renee.... u add these bits of humour on the serious bits, it becomes so much more colourful!!!!

One of my favourite scenes!! :D :D :D

'You f**king tasted me!'

:lmao:

I am Still laughing!!! :lol:

Awesome chapter Renee.... u add these bits of humour on the serious bits, it becomes so much more colourful!!!!

One of my favourite scenes!! :D :D :D

Thanks Frosty!!! I'm glad that you weren't disappointed in the chapter! I really liked that scene too! I can see what you mean as far as the humor, but I can also picture Damian's anger, feeling of betrayal, and indignation all at the same time! Thanks for your post!!!

Hey Renee,

This was another fantastic chapter! I loved it from start to finish.

I'm glad that we're finally learning a bit more about Damien and Vik.

The beginning was highly amusing as was the scene where Vik licked Damien, which I thought was kind of gross, but Damien's reaction was hilarious!!

And the ending! You really know how to end a chapter! ;)

I cannot wait for more!

Cheers!

Hey Renee,

This was another fantastic chapter! I loved it from start to finish.

I'm glad that we're finally learning a bit more about Damien and Vik.

The beginning was highly amusing as was the scene where Vik licked Damien, which I thought was kind of gross, but Damien's reaction was hilarious!!

And the ending! You really know how to end a chapter! ;)

I cannot wait for more!

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the review and the post! I'm glad that you are still enjoying the story. I really liked the interaction between Vik and Damian in this chapter. I especially liked the mental byplay between the two of them in the beginning.

As far as Vik licking Damian, I was kind of worried about how the readers would take that, but then I thought... For Vik, it's just the way he is. In my opinion, I think drinking blood is gross, but it's Vik's way of life. Damian's reaction on the other hand, lol... I loved his reaction to what Vik did, though it was to be expected based on what he's been through!

Thanks again so much for the post!

Hugs!!

• Like 1

aaaahhh!! Vik's answers made want to tear my hair out! i was like 'Just tell me already or Shut the HELL UP!!' :pissed:

lol anyway.. i'm waiting for the next one :P

hahaha. I totally agree! I mean I understand why Vik's not telling Damian but I'm thinking if I was Damian and I wanted answers and Vik kept making me wait, I'd knee him in the groin or something.

:)

Can't wait for more!!!

aaaahhh!! Vik's answers made want to tear my hair out! i was like 'Just tell me already or Shut the HELL UP!!' :pissed:

lol anyway.. i'm waiting for the next one :P

LOL.... Hands away from the hair... breathe... that's good :) ... That seems to be the consensus on this chapter, but give it time, lol... I'll admit that Vik was just a "tad" bit evasive with the explanations....

Hope you enjoy the next one as much!

hahaha. I totally agree! I mean I understand why Vik's not telling Damian but I'm thinking if I was Damian and I wanted answers and Vik kept making me wait, I'd knee him in the groin or something.

:)

Can't wait for more!!!

Wow... you guys are vicious, lol.... I think I'm glad that you can't get to Vik! Though it would be aggravating to constantly ask for answers and still be kept in the dark about what's going on. Glad you are enjoying it!

Please continue with this wonderful story line. You are peaking my interest as a reader, more and more as I complete each chapter.

Thanks for visiting my forum! Don't worry, I will continue this story to it's completion! I am so glad that you are enjoying what is going on and I hope you continue to enjoy the future chapters! Feel free to stop in anytime with your thoughts!

Hides Renee and chapter five... and all the yummy nakedness... ha ha ha!

back.. back...

BACK I SAY

or I burn it!

Naked ness?? in chapter 5! :o :o

U wouldnt LUGH!! :o

so.. who gets naked? ;)

HA HA HA! told ya there was no nakedness! :P

Dante.. dante dante... Hmmm.. he was having the same dreams? :o wow! so... its Damian that;s affecting him? wow!

LOL!

Yes, Dante had the same dreams, but the question that remains is, why? Was Vik just projecting his unconscious thoughts or is there something more? Hmmmmm... The answer is....

Only time will tell.... *cackles*