This twist with Dante is fascinating and it's going to drive me crazy!

I mean as if there weren't many unanswered questions before. :)

I' can't wait to find out what the hell is up. It's all very exciting!

Thanks for the post!!!

I know, there still remain so many unanswered questions, but I swear, some of them will be answered really really soon! I was worried what people would think having some of Dante's POV, but decided to go ahead with it and see what kind of reception it got. So far I'm happy with what people are thinking!!!!

LOL!

Yes, Dante had the same dreams, but the question that remains is, why? Was Vik just projecting his unconscious thoughts or is there something more? Hmmmmm... The answer is....

Only time will tell.... *cackles*

My my.. aren't u Evil :P my eyes were shining when i saw that spoiler button! :P

WOW! I can't believe it! Not only does Joined by Blood have 31 reviews, but it has also had more discussion than any previous story of mine! Woohoo!!!!! Thank you to everyone who is taking part and lets keep it going!!!!

Woot!! YAY! and u soooooo deserve it too! It's an awesome story! :D:worship: :worship:

Ditto what Frosty said.

I think that Dante's POV works and I hope that he will become a bigger part of the story because I think I like him. While Vik seems quite intellectual and even gentle in a fierce kind of way, a typical prince I suppose in some ways, Dante is much more the warrior and I have always been interested in getting into the warrior mind.

To me a warrior is very different from a soldier. A warrior thinks for himself and has his own code of honour not that which is imposed on him by his masters. In some ways a warrior has no master. I this that this is the kind of warrior Dante will be and I look forward to getting to know him much better.

Need a new chapter, need a new chapter, need a new chapter :P

Loving the way the story is going so far :) Dante sounds like a good character to play with and hope to learn more about him...soon! :P

yeah I'm impatient but I'll try and be good and not bug 0:)

My my.. aren't u Evil :P my eyes were shining when i saw that spoiler button! :P

Woot!! YAY! and u soooooo deserve it too! It's an awesome story! :D:worship: :worship:

Me evil??? Never! *cackles*... yeah well, wasn't it such a great spoiler too! lol... And thanks for the compliment, it's been a really fun story to write so far!!!

Ditto what Frosty said.

I think that Dante's POV works and I hope that he will become a bigger part of the story because I think I like him. While Vik seems quite intellectual and even gentle in a fierce kind of way, a typical prince I suppose in some ways, Dante is much more the warrior and I have always been interested in getting into the warrior mind.

To me a warrior is very different from a soldier. A warrior thinks for himself and has his own code of honour not that which is imposed on him by his masters. In some ways a warrior has no master. I this that this is the kind of warrior Dante will be and I look forward to getting to know him much better.

Thanks Nephy! I'm really liking Dante myself. I think my favorite thing about him is he's not afraid to challenge Vik, despite the fact that Vik is his leader. Though I see this as not only a bit of his personality, I think it also shows the friendship between the two. We will be seeing more of Dante, and I hope I am able to keep him just as he is now (well, maybe not AS confused, lol)...

As for Vik, I see him in much the same way. A lot of his intelligence comes from experience. I see Vik as the kind that is gentle to those around him that he cares about, but piss him off and he's a different person (to a point). He's not afraid to do what's right, and can be downright fierce when needed.

Need a new chapter, need a new chapter, need a new chapter :P

Loving the way the story is going so far :) Dante sounds like a good character to play with and hope to learn more about him...soon! :P

yeah I'm impatient but I'll try and be good and not bug 0:)

Glad you are enjoying the story so far and thanks for visiting the forum!!!! As for the next chapter, lol, that will be available Monday, hopefully, if not it will be on Tuesday. It's just a matter of when I'm back online! I'm glad you're impatient, lol, it means that you've really gotten into the story and you can bug all you want. Though, that doesn't mean it will be posted any quicker :P... Hugs!

Started reading "Joined by Blood" today, and you had me pinned from the start!

You tempt us with small bits of info, keeping most of it covered, which keeps us begging you for more!

Can't wait to read on!

Started reading "Joined by Blood" today, and you had me pinned from the start!

You tempt us with small bits of info, keeping most of it covered, which keeps us begging you for more!

Can't wait to read on!

Thanks for posting to the forum! I'm so glad that you are enjoying the story so far, and trust me, there is so much more to go with this story. I wanted to avoid having too much of an "info dump" throughout the story, and the giving out bits at a time works for that, plus, as you pointed out, it keeps you and the other readers coming back for more! Hope you continue to enjoy the rest of the story as it is released!

LOL... you just like Dante :P

Uh-oh! BUSTED! :P:mellow:

Chapter six was another great read!! I'm glad that all of Vik's warriors are okay for the most part and I'm very eager to read the next installment!

P.S. Being bonded to someone like Vik sounds more and more cool by the second! ;)

YAY! i second that! :P

Vik is such a cool person (vampires are persons too! :P ) how can it NOT be cool to be bonded with him? :D

More.. more of Damian please... (and i dont just mean his ass.. although i wouldnt say no to that either! 0:) oh and while we're at it, what abt Vik's? :whistles: Jussayin! )

can't wait for the next one! write sooner Renee :D

Chapter six was another great read!! I'm glad that all of Vik's warriors are okay for the most part and I'm very eager to read the next installment!

P.S. Being bonded to someone like Vik sounds more and more cool by the second! ;)

Thanks for the post! I'm currently working on Chapter 7, but it just sooooo does not want to be written!!!! Hopefully it will be out by Monday at the latest, so keep your fingers crossed! Being bonded to Vik could prove to be interesting to say the very least! Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Just a heads up for my readers... Chapter 7 of "Joined by Blood" may be delayed a day or two... Technically it won't be "late" as I originally start posting the story on a Wednesday and just gave early release to the other chapters, but still.... Hopefully it will not be later than Monday!

Uh-oh! BUSTED! :P:mellow:

YAY! i second that! :P

Vik is such a cool person (vampires are persons too! :P ) how can it NOT be cool to be bonded with him? :D

More.. more of Damian please... (and i dont just mean his ass.. although i wouldnt say no to that either! 0:) oh and while we're at it, what abt Vik's? :whistles: Jussayin! )

can't wait for the next one! write sooner Renee :D

I'm writing as quickly as I can, I promise!!!! And maybe we'll see Vik's ass... eventually... if your nice :P

I loved chapter 7! I totally understand Vik putting Damian first even if that means killing both their siblings and I understand why Damian's refuses to have anything happen to his sister but I really hope that Damian's decisions don't allow his crazy sister to hurt Vik! That would be very uncool.

It's very interesting reading this. The interaction between Vik and Damien is still not smooth with Vik trying to keep himself vaguely in Damien's good books, but having to keep revealing this past :P

It is also difficult to say how I would react being in Damien's position, as a reader I can just scream at the monitor 'She's a bloodsucking bitch now!' but if i imagine it was my sister, it starts to make sense why Damien is acting how he is. He needs to see proof not just hear it from Vik or his clan. In Damien's case, seeing is beliving.

Oh and dont reinforcements suck like a bitch when they're on the opposite side? ;):P

Great chapter Renee :D:hug: