I loved chapter 7! I totally understand Vik putting Damian first even if that means killing both their siblings and I understand why Damian's refuses to have anything happen to his sister but I really hope that Damian's decisions don't allow his crazy sister to hurt Vik! That would be very uncool.

Thank you for the post!!! I think many of us would do whatever was necessary to protect our mate, and that's where Vik is. Granted, he may have to go to more extreme measures than the average person, but he's willing to do what must be done, which just shows (to me) the kind of guy he is. I'm with you on the hoping Damian wouldn't allow Becca to hurt Vik, but only time will tell if he's able to fully understand the depth of her depravity. Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Just a note to everyone reading this story! Thank you for your readership! It still amazes me that I have people who follow my work and enjoy what I write. I put a lot into each and every one of my stories and am constantly striving to improve my writing and based on how my readership has grown, I think I am succeeding! Thank You!

It's very interesting reading this. The interaction between Vik and Damien is still not smooth with Vik trying to keep himself vaguely in Damien's good books, but having to keep revealing this past :P

It is also difficult to say how I would react being in Damien's position, as a reader I can just scream at the monitor 'She's a bloodsucking bitch now!' but if i imagine it was my sister, it starts to make sense why Damien is acting how he is. He needs to see proof not just hear it from Vik or his clan. In Damien's case, seeing is beliving.

Oh and dont reinforcements suck like a bitch when they're on the opposite side? ;):P

Great chapter Renee :D:hug:

I like hearing how you are willing to consider how you would feel if you were Damian. Sometimes it takes putting ourselves in someone else's shoes to really understand why they do what they did. You're right, we know exactly what Becca has become, but we're also not Damian. He has seen some, but is that all there is? At least, I see that is where Damian is. Sure, his sister fed from him and was fairly cold to him, but does that truly show the true nature of who she is now? That is what Damian has yet to see, plus, everything was directed towards him. He's the only one her actions have truly affected so far, but will it remain that way? So many questions that need answered, but don't worry, they will all be answered before the story is complete, and if I leave something unanswered, call me on it :D....

And yes, reinforcements suck when there on the opposing side. Sigh... Will things ever settle down and give Damian and Vik a chance to get to know each other, or will it be one thing after another (as seems to happen in real life too!)... Guess we'll find out and I'm glad to have you along for the ride!

Thanks for the post!!!

Wow, let me tell you... You did an aweosme job, so much emotion played in this chapter, i wonder if damians sister is really in the group?

Cant wait for another chapter.. Do you know how many chapters i am waiting on from other stories? Probably close to 100 or so... LOL mostly from Comsie, but others... I love to read and give comments or reviews, such as this one...

Awesome chapter, cant wait for chapter 9 YAY!!!!

Remijay <3 (Hugz--Kizzes) Take Care and Be Safe!!!!

Wow, let me tell you... You did an aweosme job, so much emotion played in this chapter, i wonder if damians sister is really in the group?

Cant wait for another chapter.. Do you know how many chapters i am waiting on from other stories? Probably close to 100 or so... LOL mostly from Comsie, but others... I love to read and give comments or reviews, such as this one...

Awesome chapter, cant wait for chapter 9 YAY!!!!

Remijay <3 (Hugz--Kizzes) Take Care and Be Safe!!!!

Thank you so much for the post hon! I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter and are thinking ahead, wondering what is going to happen. I always enjoy reading the comments and reviews left by my readers and look forward to more from you!!!

*Hugs* Renee

so...

Lugh's bugging everyone and he's holding Damian hostage for reviews! so...

umm.... here goes... my review and a few additions:

@ Vik: Lighten up Dude!! -_- it's not the end of the world! <_<

@ Damian: WTH is wrong with you? have some faith dammit!! :pissed:

@ Dante: give them some space, man!! or just get ur shit in order! <_<

@ Jarrod: just you hold on, i'm looking for my explosives so that i can blow the roof of the cell you're in, just so you roast ASAP

@ Becca: Jason did NOT love you, he was gay! get over it and leave your brother alone!! sheeeeeeeeeesh! :rolleyes:

@Renee: keep up the awesome work! ^_^

@Lugh: Let him GO! and go review a few chappy's yourself! Grrrr... :pissed: (i promise to hit him on the head with a blunt heavy object!) ^_^

@everyone else who's reading this: come back for the next chappy! :D

and I deserve a rep point! -_- so, better rep it! :P

• Like 3

so...

Lugh's bugging everyone and he's holding Damian hostage for reviews! so...

umm.... here goes... my review and a few additions:

@ Vik: Lighten up Dude!! -_- it's not the end of the world! <_<

@ Damian: WTH is wrong with you? have some faith dammit!! :pissed:

@ Dante: give them some space, man!! or just get ur shit in order! <_<

@ Jarrod: just you hold on, i'm looking for my explosives so that i can blow the roof of the cell you're in, just so you roast ASAP

@ Becca: Jason did NOT love you, he was gay! get over it and leave your brother alone!! sheeeeeeeeeesh! :rolleyes:

@Renee: keep up the awesome work! ^_^

@Lugh: Let him GO! and go review a few chappy's yourself! Grrrr... :pissed: (i promise to hit him on the head with a blunt heavy object!) ^_^

@everyone else who's reading this: come back for the next chappy! :D

and I deserve a rep point! -_- so, better rep it! :P

And I'll post the same reply I did in the review, lol... (with a little addition)

When I first read this review I laughed so hard I was crying. I still sit here completely dumbfounded going... ummm... well... lol.. so I'll give it my best shot:

Vik: Have you seen what I have been putting up with? Every single time I lighten up, he goes and does something else that could get him killed!

Damian: She's my sister and I'll do whatever I think I need to do! What would you do??? Besides, if everyone would quit hitting me over the head then maybe I could actually think!

Dante: I am currently in the process of figuring out what is going on with me.

Jarrod: Bring it on.

Becca: He did too!!! Damian took him away from me and now he is taking Jarrod from me too! He will pay!

Renee: Awww, thank you dear! I love that you are enjoying the story!

Lugh: No

Everyone else... well... you can see their thoughts when they post a review :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well all, Chapter 12 of "Joined by Blood" has been posted, even though it is a day late.

Now, for the news. I have a story that I have, 11 days to get done for a contest. *EEKS* With this in mind, I have decided to take a week off off "Joined by Blood" to finish the other one. With the anthology coming out next week (I think) everyone should have plenty to read and I do have a story in there as well. Also, for those reading the collaboration that Frosty, Nephylim, Agaith, and I are doing, the next chapter of that will post sometime next week as well. Posting of "Joined by Blood" will resume on or around June 21st! Hope you enjoy Chapter 12!!!

You are just too funny sometimes, lol

^_^ thank you!! :D

I try! -_-

Well all, Chapter 12 of "Joined by Blood" has been posted, even though it is a day late.

Now, for the news. I have a story that I have, 11 days to get done for a contest. *EEKS* With this in mind, I have decided to take a week off off "Joined by Blood" to finish the other one. With the anthology coming out next week (I think) everyone should have plenty to read and I do have a story in there as well. Also, for those reading the collaboration that Frosty, Nephylim, Agaith, and I are doing, the next chapter of that will post sometime next week as well. Posting of "Joined by Blood" will resume on or around June 21st! Hope you enjoy Chapter 12!!!

:2hands:

Here to protect Ya, Renee, just in case of Lynch Mobs! ^_^

Ok, first off, I love the story and the concept of 'good' vamps vs 'bad' vamps (and you don't get more bad-ass than Becca or Jarrod, do you? Or... *do* you?? :blink: )

It's very well written, well-paced, suitably suspenseful, and I love the characterisation of all the characters. Definitely keen on finding out where it's going to go from here, especially after the Seer's brief revelation of prophesy.

But... did I miss something?? In Chapter 5, Dante mentions his bonded as "Jack" and that Vik had helped him through that, but in Chapter 12, Dante's bonded is Shawn. Is this a slight continuity error (easily picked up when reading from the start), or have I missed/misinterpreted something? Enlightenment (but not of the flesh-burning sun variety) greatly appreciated!

Keep writin' and we'll all keep readin'!

Cheers,

seraph74 :)

Ok, first off, I love the story and the concept of 'good' vamps vs 'bad' vamps (and you don't get more bad-ass than Becca or Jarrod, do you? Or... *do* you?? :blink: )

It's very well written, well-paced, suitably suspenseful, and I love the characterisation of all the characters. Definitely keen on finding out where it's going to go from here, especially after the Seer's brief revelation of prophesy.

But... did I miss something?? In Chapter 5, Dante mentions his bonded as "Jack" and that Vik had helped him through that, but in Chapter 12, Dante's bonded is Shawn. Is this a slight continuity error (easily picked up when reading from the start), or have I missed/misinterpreted something? Enlightenment (but not of the flesh-burning sun variety) greatly appreciated!

Keep writin' and we'll all keep readin'!

Cheers,

seraph74 :)

Hi Seraph!

Thanks for joining in on the discussion for the story! I always love to hear from my readers!

I'm glad that you are enjoying this story so far. There is so much more to come for these guys and I believe it is going to bet getting very interesting in the near future. Not that it hasn't been already, but with the new twist in the story, well, it will get even more so.

Now, for your enlightenment, lol. You were right and I am so glad you caught it. I have some of the best beta readers and editors, but reading pieces here and there, that was something we all missed. I have gone back to Chapter 5 and changed it to match with chapter 12. I have had other authors tell me that they keep a character listing while they are writing and I can definitely see the benefits of that to keep something like this from happening, but... knowing me, ain't gonna happen. Feel free to always point something like that out if you see it. I just hope that the slight confusion did not detract from your enjoyment of the story up to this point! Thanks again!!!

Hugs

~Renee

LOL Frosty! You could just do like Lugh and kidnap one of them, from your comment I'd say it would probably be Dante, lol.

;)

How did you KNOW! :o

I :wub: Dante! I seriously do! sooo...

**sets plan in motion**

An hour later...

God that was easy! he was dazed, confused and in a car? :o

geez!

YAY!

I have Dante now!! :wub: what am i gonna do do with him! Hmmm.....

Well, that's for me to know and you to figure out! ;)

C ya in a couple of weeks!

Cheers!!

**prepares 'The' room**

;)

Don't worry Renne, I'm gonna take good care of him! ^_^

• Like 1