Well, it has happened, "Joined by Blood" is now complete. It has been a wonderful ride and I'm kinda sad to see the characters go, but it had to happen sometime. My character come alive for me and it is a hard thing to let them go, but maybe we'll see them in the future sometime. If not, well, then we had quite the journey! I hope you all enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. If you had a favorite part, feel free to share it and see what other readers think! Thank you to my team and to all my readers for sticking it out with me!

• 6 months later...

Oh my!

I really enjoyed this and I'm definitely craving more!

I have to admit, the Seer (and companion) and her opposite intrigue me, as well as the snippet of a "Wizard" in the story... perhaps there are other creatures? I wonder if Shane gets revenge? Oh! The possibilities.

But the idea of the triad was beautiful and brilliantly written. Just those odd sections highlighted for no apparent reason.

Oh my!

I really enjoyed this and I'm definitely craving more!

I have to admit, the Seer (and companion) and her opposite intrigue me, as well as the snippet of a "Wizard" in the story... perhaps there are other creatures? I wonder if Shane gets revenge? Oh! The possibilities.

But the idea of the triad was beautiful and brilliantly written. Just those odd sections highlighted for no apparent reason.

Thanks for posting in my forum Harry!

I'm glad that you enjoyed the story and many of the sections that were highlighted were mainly done so to kind of show how the characters became the person they were and some of the different things that had affected them through their lives. As far as a sequel, as of right now I don't have anything planned. That could change in the future, but if it does, it wouldn't be anytime in the near future.

I'm having to echo what Harry said. JBB was so much fun, any thought of a sequel

I had a blast writing "Joined by Blood" and there are times I miss the characters, but unfortunately, no sequel planned at the moment. Maybe later, we'll just have to see if they catch my attention with another story.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...