Okay,. I have this new laptop which I love soooo much. BUT BUT BUT

I can''t open any of my writing documents because apparently i need Office 2010 to do it, which costs £90 that I don't have.

Therefore... no more writing and no updates I'm afraid.... unless someone can tell me that there's something else i can do

HELP

You should be able to download a free trial set of Office 2010. I did that, but then after 3 months I decided just pay. If I had the 3 downloads, I'd send you the disk, but I downloaded my Office via online.

We use Open Office software on both a laptop and a desktop computer. All of the programs work well. If you share files with others, such as editors and proofreaders who have Word software, Open Office will let you save your documents in that format (.doc) so the others will not have any problems.

Happy writing.

Thank you sooooooooooo much everyone. I am so grateful but my beautiful Sam fixed it for me like an angel out of the blue and I have Word again :)

BUT. while I'm on the subject of help... why are my statuses coming up twice. Not a real issue... just wondered :)

Updates coming up

Thank you sooooooooooo much everyone. I am so grateful but my beautiful Sam fixed it for me like an angel out of the blue and I have Word again :)

BUT. while I'm on the subject of help... why are my statuses coming up twice. Not a real issue... just wondered :)

Updates coming up

We are all grateful to Sam :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

• Like 1