Hp Movie: Poa

I went to see the new loony tunes movie a week ago and saw the trailer for Harry Potter's Prisoner of Azkaban, slated for 4 july 04. The trailers looked fantastic! The kids have gotten a tad older, so I think we can expect great things from this one. My only question is, who did they find to cover the role of Albus Dumbledore? Can't wait fro the new movie.

• Site Administrator

Yup... that trailer was cool. I believe his replacement is Michael Gablon...

Cool. Now if Myr will just finish PoD 29.

Hey, does anyone know Rowlings e-mail. She needs to quite spending all of that money she's made and write the next book.

Snape needs an attitude adjustment after OotP. A nice four by four up side the head should work.

Gandalf

I can't believe how different Draco looks in the three movies :blink:

In the first movie his got that round-faced mischievious imp look. In the secon movie he's got that pubescent bully look, and in the trailer for this one he's got that "smoldering teen idol" look. Talk about growing up in the public eye I guess.

B_O_B

I am a tad disapointed that there is not that much covrage for the 3rd movey. I thought that they had just given up on it rather then recast albus, that is untill I saw the traler on Sci Fi, and truth be told I have only seen it that once!

anyone have a link to a online traler I can d/l?